9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

He would be smashing it if he was playing for a team like the scum with all the space they have to run into.
Our system places him in a straightjacket. He's going to get cheesed of at this rate.
We dont play to his strengths, i agree, but hes still had plenty of chances through the season and fucked a load up. Hes a million miles off last season. Still a good portion left so hope he gets back on it.

His body language is terrible and concerning. He's only 23 and he's out there looking like a 30 yo veteran who is simply coasting along. I'm glad Roy Keane and others are trolling him, hopefully it wakes him up.
Nothing of the sort. I sit on the front row of level 2 and watch him closely. His body language is fine. During the game he was the only player encouraging the crowd and after that miss he was berating himself for a good few minutes. It’s all about his service and that he was continually fouled by the Arsenal defence.

Last edited:
Poor but the service to him is shocking, he must be pissed with the lack of service.

The team has to be built around him and to play to his strengths, he needs the ball early, we are so slow in getting the final ball into him.

Just out of interest when bony was putting in these shit performances did you say the same about him because atm Haaland is terrible and there is no sugarcoating at all. A lot on here seem to be scared to call him out and say that atm he is not meriting a place in the team . He is paid probably in one week more than most on here earn in 4 years so when is doing crap he should be called out because if you where putting a show like he had at work week in week out you’d be out of the door . I’m not saying get rid but he needs to improve and quick .
Bony scored 8 goals for us. Haaland has scored 80. Bit of a difference.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.