9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

From Wednesday day on he needs to deliver! He has had enough bad games this season, now the crucial time has come to deliver.

I will say to his credit (amongst the wave of criticism), he caused Rudiger a bit of discomfort with the long balls at the start of the second half, which allowed us to creep up the pitch and control the game.

Better 2H, but his lack of effort (he had a very good defensive action though, cheers for that) drives me insane. I was constantly seeins Foden, Grealish and Bernardo pressing like mad while Haaland was barely running. And his hold up play is inexistent.

I get that today he didn't have service, but that was the plan, you have to press, you have to win fouls, you have to beat Rudiger at least a couple of times. He was a passenger today. He should not be a starter in away games against tough opponents.

You can tell City have got the world’s best striker, and boyhood City fan, playing for them when you have so many of the blue moon massive queuing up to slag him off.

Top top blues. Every one of you. Top top blues.
Fucking hell, bring back Bob Taylor. He was shit and by supporting him I made myself look cool in the pub. Can’t be doing with this best striker in the world malarkey.
I preferred City when they were so shit that supporting them made me look, like, well cool and that.

Fucks sake.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.