9 | Erling Haaland - 2023/24

He made that goal.

The pass by Kevin was good, but Haaland had to dummy the defender and finish on his weak foot.

This is the Haaland we saw last year, this year, we have rarely seen him do this.
...and what a delight to see the agony of the dummied defender in the replay

Has anyone checked his Premier League goals per game ratio compared to last season. He is a few goals short of last season’s total but how many games has he missed? Still five games to go, could easily add another half dozen or more.

Has anyone checked his Premier League goals per game ratio compared to last season. He is a few goals short of last season’s total but how many games has he missed? Still five games to go, could easily add another half dozen or more.
Down from 1.17/90 to 0.85/90

For reference, Aguero's best seasons were typically between 0.9/90 and 1/90 (I think)

Kane's numbers were usually lower than Haaland's current season's numbers

This Brighton game is way too fluid and entertaining for my liking, needed my Viking to stand in the same position for 90 minutes.
a984dfc72d748dcbc120400bb0c46110.gif

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.