9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

If the article I’ve just read is correct he will be suffering from niggles!
He has allegedly ‘raw dogged’ on a 7 hour flight. No food, no water, no phone, no inflight entertainment.
To go 7 hours in a plane without water is just plain silly. Long haul flights cause enough dehydration without making it worse by actually refusing liquid is downright daft for an athlete getting ready for anew season. JMHO
I know people who would die after 7 hours without…………………a phone.

If the article I’ve just read is correct he will be suffering from niggles!
He has allegedly ‘raw dogged’ on a 7 hour flight. No food, no water, no phone, no inflight entertainment.
To go 7 hours in a plane without water is just plain silly. Long haul flights cause enough dehydration without making it worse by actually refusing liquid is downright daft for an athlete getting ready for anew season. JMHO
Wouldn't take it literally. It was a social media post where he's sat upright stiffened up and intently staring at the map, it was meant as a joke.

Over the last two seasons Erling is:

Top for goals scored - 90.
Top for goals and assists - 105.
Top for total shots - 360.
Top for shots on target - 183.

Not bad for a League Two player.

Last edited:
This thread is going to be a fun one this season if his general performances are like that to begin with.

Hope it’s just niggles but Kev came on and immediately legged it at Onana to close down a clearance. He was never going to get there but it’s the intent, puts the opposition on alert and makes your teammates follow suit.

It’s that kind of selfless running Haaland needs to do IMO. He’s a brilliant striker and has a great first touch and link up play but he’s that well marked, he won’t get chance to show that for the majority. So his impact on the game is going to limited to finishing chances - which he’s fantastic at - and making himself a nuisance up top. He hasn’t mastered the latter yet but I’m sure he will.

Wish we’d use the ball over the top more often too. McAtee did one in the second half and he galloped past Evans and made up 10/15 yards on him. Just mix things up a bit.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.