9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

It's not that he wants a clause or not blue, it's the fact that everything comes with a caveat. If the lad wants to go to Real eventually so be it. But he may not, he may extend again with us. Every story comes with a negative at the end. I wouldn't sell Real the steam of my shit personally as they are massive tap up merchants and very open about it. Anyway sign the lad up and get the best out of him for the next few years. CTWD
I think Haaland is loving life here. Unfortunately I don’t trust his father. He’s very detached & shows no love for the club & IMHO wants to plot his son’s career so he can bask in reflected glory which includes being able to say his son played for all top clubs.

I think Haaland is loving life here. Unfortunately I don’t trust his father. He’s very detached & shows no love for the club & IMHO wants to plot his son’s career so he can bask in reflected glory which includes being able to say his son played for all top clubs.
Maybe you're right blue but only time will tell. Let's enjoy him while we have him and if he extends all the better cause we can enjoy him for a while longer. CTWD

What do you want his dad to do, hes often in the crowds at City games and supports his son across the world.

What i am sure Alf wants his for his son to set records, win the lot and be the best possible player he can. He can achieve that here.

Seflishly I am sure Alf wants to make a few quid as his advisor but I am sure that City are willing to grease the right wheels.

Madrid are no strangers to spending a few quid but next year looks like they are going after Davies and Alexander-Arnold, they have invested massively into midfield and forwards already and I don't think Erling's ego will take him to be anything other than the main man at his next club.

What do you want his dad to do, hes often in the crowds at City games and supports his son across the world.

What i am sure Alf wants his for his son to set records, win the lot and be the best possible player he can. He can achieve that here.

Seflishly I am sure Alf wants to make a few quid as his advisor but I am sure that City are willing to grease the right wheels.

Madrid are no strangers to spending a few quid but next year looks like they are going after Davies and Alexander-Arnold, they have invested massively into midfield and forwards already and I don't think Erling's ego will take him to be anything other than the main man at his next club.
I don’t particularly want his dad to do anything but it would be nice if he occasionally was quoted as saying his son loves life at City - especially amid rumours about release clauses etc & that he’ll end up at R Madrid

Instead he seems to enjoy the rumours despite the effect they have on fans

I don’t particularly want his dad to do anything but it would be nice if he occasionally was quoted as saying his son loves life at City - especially amid rumours about release clauses etc & that he’ll end up at R Madrid

If he's supposedly negotiating an extension to Erling's contract with us, it wouldn't be in their interests for him to say anything about how much Erling loves it a City

If he's supposedly negotiating an extension to Erling's contract with us, it wouldn't be in their interests for him to say anything about how much Erling loves it a City
Agreed but he never has during his time with us. Just my thoughts

Has he been quoted as saying he wants him to go elsewhere and talking up Madrid?

Perhaps he's just content not to be interfering with his sons career at every available opportunity. He doesnt need to be saying anything, especially not to appease the few that take twitter rumours seriously.

Alfie was a semi-regular at city away games long before Erling had even turned pro nevermind come here, weird thing to do if he has no love for the club as you've claimed.

Has he been quoted as saying he wants him to go elsewhere and talking up Madrid?
I seem to remember Alfie wouldn’t answer questions about whether Haaland was being lined up for RM - not long after he came to us - when the media were suggesting he’s only staying 3 years

Happy if I’m wrong though

Perhaps he's just content not to be interfering with his sons career at every available opportunity. He doesnt need to be saying anything, especially not to appease the few that take twitter rumours seriously.

Alfie was a semi-regular at city away games long before Erling had even turned pro nevermind come here, weird thing to do if he has no love for the club as you've claimed.
erm, I haven't claimed any such thing

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.