9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

Why the fuck would The greatest Striker to ever walk the Planet want to play in a Farmer's League.
I'm not a fan of Haaland in general, but saying hes the greatest striker to ever walk the planet is laughable. As is calling the league which has Real Madrid and Barcelona farmers league.

I'm not a fan of Haaland in general, but saying hes the greatest striker to ever walk the planet is laughable. As is calling the league which has Real Madrid and Barcelona farmers league.
Not a fan, lol , you are amusing to read i suppose. You have a two possibly three team league, not a chance you are on a par with ours

In a real league you don't get the opportunity to rest your entire team in a league match to prepare for a chumps league match.

It is a farmers league.
It's on a Par with the Scottish Premiership.

Oh and I'd just like to say an overdue 4-0 4-0 4-0.

Never thought I'd get a chance to say that to a Real Madrid fan......I mean.....that is if you really are a Madrid fan.

We do seem to attract oddball fans of other teams.

It is a farmers league.
It's on a Par with the Scottish Premiership.
Im pretty sure Haaland would rather play for Madrid or Barcelona than for Celtic or Rangers. Go figure why.

I like some players, others I dont. I like Doku, I dont like Haaland. Its just a personal preference. Same for players on my team. But I dont have a say in what the club does. And I think Florentino's next (and probably last) Galactico target will be Haaland. Haaland is not a one club guy, he will want a new challenge at some point. Others cant afford him (Barca), already have a striker (Bayern) or are low prestige places (Psg).

And I think at some point we will lose the Brazilians. Rodrygo is way too inconsistent but thinks too highly of himself to be a reserve, and Vinicius is being tempted with insane Saudi offers while beefing with half of Spain over racism. So yeah it could very well happen. Not my favorite scenario, but hey. If it happens I wouldnt complain. Hes an amazing striker (although far from the best that ever walked the planet lol)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.