9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

Apparently, the big guy is copping in for some stick back in Norway, for refusing to talk to the media after the National team got dicked 5-1 by Austria. I get it ; no one wants to talk after a result like that. But he was the captain last night, the figurehead for the team. It wouldn't have hurt him to front up to the media, and spout the usual platitudes after such a result. Former Norwegian striker, and now pundit, Rune Bratseth said “Normal procedure is for the captain to stand tall and answer for such downfall. It is precisely on days like this that you have to stand there and answer. It's just the way it is, and especially when things don't go well." I wouldn't expect anything else from the media in the UK. I'm just not sure how wise it is to wind up the media in your home country.

Apparently, the big guy is copping in for some stick back in Norway, for refusing to talk to the media after the National team got dicked 5-1 by Austria. I get it ; no one wants to talk after a result like that. But he was the captain last night, the figurehead for the team. It wouldn't have hurt him to front up to the media, and spout the usual platitudes after such a result. Former Norwegian striker, and now pundit, Rune Bratseth said “Normal procedure is for the captain to stand tall and answer for such downfall. It is precisely on days like this that you have to stand there and answer. It's just the way it is, and especially when things don't go well." I wouldn't expect anything else from the media in the UK. I'm just not sure how wise it is to wind up the media in your home country.
Bratseth wasn't a striker, but a very good defender. Probably the best footballer out of norway until Erl and Ødegaard came along. Not really important I know. More interesting is the fact that he is actually a big childhood City fan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.