9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

;-)- Strange being Norwegian blue and see how they try to destroy Haaland just to serve the Liverpool/United readers. "Tap-ins, big-headed ,Flop on the national team" (34 goals in 37 games).
Had he played for Liverpool, they would have build a Cathedral in his honour.
They’re currently building one for Darwin.

Hope so but any release clause lower than £120 million and we might aswell not bother because it will be triggered .
Really only see him wanting Barca if they got their shit together in a couple of years.

If the RC was 200m someone would have to pay it upfront in one go. Added to that likely have to increase his wage and give a big signing on fee. The deal would be around 400m over 5 years.

They wont be in that position for a while.

This thread is the same as the Pep thread, everyone wanting to suggest where either of them goes to when they leave us, like we're not good enough to keep them.

It's fucking bizarre.

I think it's more down to the fact that Haaland and his team have had a pretty evident, and public, plan for his career and supposedly wanting to try most/every major league in Europe.

I think it's more down to the fact that Haaland and his team have had a pretty evident, and public, plan for his career and supposedly wanting to try most/every major league in Europe.

I think it's all bollocks, we haven't got a clue what Haaland's management team have planned for him. Same for Pep, it's just gossip trying to undermine us.

Last edited:

Thought I had seen something saying he was signing a new contract with City, but it obviously didn't mention a rc or potential amount.

Hopefully there is truth in it, as he seems to be very happy here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.