9 | Erling Haaland - 2024/25

The cynic in me prays we don’t have a low(er) release clause in there.

£100m is a huge figure but nowhere near enough for this freak of goal scoring nature.

Would also mean - not like it was in doubt - that his little one will be a Manc too. Another one!

I didnt even know he had a girlfriend ! Must want to stay out of the spotlight , congrats thor and lady
Been with her since she was about 16 (20 now) but basically kept on the downlow until a few months after he rocked up at The Etihad. She ( Isabel) was finishing her college studies in Norway before she moved over here to join Erl.

Congratulations to them.

Apparently, the big guy is copping in for some stick back in Norway, for refusing to talk to the media after the National team got dicked 5-1 by Austria. I get it ; no one wants to talk after a result like that. But he was the captain last night, the figurehead for the team. It wouldn't have hurt him to front up to the media, and spout the usual platitudes after such a result. Former Norwegian striker, and now pundit, Rune Bratseth said “Normal procedure is for the captain to stand tall and answer for such downfall. It is precisely on days like this that you have to stand there and answer. It's just the way it is, and especially when things don't go well." I wouldn't expect anything else from the media in the UK. I'm just not sure how wise it is to wind up the media in your home country.
Erling was stand in for Ødegaard, and these matches are just substitutes for the friendly matches. The Norwegian media loves him when he scores,but hates him the next day for being a Cityplayer. They are on a rampage serving the red cartel and their retarded fans in Norway.Pundits are just has-beens citing the worst of the english media. Erling could piss on the norwegian media for all I care. They will only rest if he goes to RM and stop being trouble for the red clubs.They smear the 115 case out all the time,with all the knowledge of Baldrick and Prince George put together,

Erling was stand in for Ødegaard, and these matches are just substitutes for the friendly matches. The Norwegian media loves him when he scores,but hates him the next day for being a Cityplayer. They are on a rampage serving the red cartel and their retarded fans in Norway.Pundits are just has-beens citing the worst of the english media. Erling could piss on the norwegian media for all I care. They will only rest if he goes to RM and stop being trouble for the red clubs.They smear the 115 case out all the time,with all the knowledge of Baldrick and Prince George put together,
Just checked your ip address. It seems you have me at a disadvantage!

Just checked your ip address. It seems you have me at a disadvantage!
;-)- Strange being Norwegian blue and see how they try to destroy Haaland just to serve the Liverpool/United readers. "Tap-ins, big-headed ,Flop on the national team" (34 goals in 37 games).
Had he played for Liverpool, they would have build a Cathedral in his honour.

He'll have that and a RC as per. His team is too smart not too.
While I agree, he’s under no pressure to sign a new contract and could quite easily have waited another 12 months to see the lay of the land.

It’s far from conclusive proof about the 115, but it is another little dot that when you join them together starts to reveal a picture

The cynic in me prays we don’t have a low(er) release clause in there.

£100m is a huge figure but nowhere near enough for this freak of goal scoring nature.

Would also mean - not like it was in doubt - that his little one will be a Manc too. Another one!
£100mil is nothing for a player of his quality. If he goes Madrid, that squad is stacked beyond belief.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.