#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't understand why having fewer goals than Ings is a stick to beat Jesus with?

Aguero has fewer goals than Ings. Kane has fewer goals than Ings, Salah, Mané too. Danny Ings is having an exceptional season and has a chance at winning the golden boot.
Ings has been the third best player in the league this season for me.

Pep had been saying for ages he needs to deal with pressure and last year said his mum,me or his agent can't do it,points to a not confident player
That's not the take I came away with reading that last tweet. The opposite in fact.

and i don't even care about the offsides, i want my striker playing on the edge, but what i want even more is that the selfish players see the space as fast as gabby does and give him the ball on the run.
Yeah his offsides are one part him going a bit early, but on the other part it's a player playing on the absolute edge and being very quick to react.

There's work to be done, but him being offside is hardly a crime in the way many on here portray it to be.

Could you imagine if I pointed out every time KDB mishit a cross? It'd be just as pointless.

Yeah his offsides are one part him going a bit early, but on the other part it's a player playing on the absolute edge and being very quick to react.

There's work to be done, but him being offside is hardly a crime in the way many on here portray it to be.

Could you imagine if I pointed out every time KDB mishit a cross? It'd be just as pointless.
Difference is goals and chances getting chalked off,he has No excuse anymore,he needs to sort it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.