#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree, Haland has a clause for next year of around £60million supposedly so why not just say to Dortmund we will give you £70 now and sell jesus to Inter for £70mill to cover it.

While I agree, no one knows that Haaland will succeed either - So we have to leave that upto the experts - what I think there is some consensus on amongst some fans is that we need more than Jesus (again not selling him) but when Aguero leaves we do need someone else as GJ as the main striker leaves us short

Can anyone list break up of his goals against teams this season?
Would like to know the teams he scored against

In the prem league so far this season:

West Ham
Everton
Palace
Burnley x2
Leicester x2
Everton x2
Vila
Newcastle
Brighton
Bournmouth

is this our best front 3 at present (obviously if Kun were fit):

Jesus -------Kun --------Sterling

---------Silva --------Kdb

--------------Rodri-------------

------------Back four------------------------

-----------Ederson------------------------

Didn't get involved at all yesterday. But had no service. I think the three in midfield didn't help, all crowding that central attacking area at times.

is this our best front 3 at present (obviously if Kun were fit):

Jesus -------Kun --------Sterling

---------Silva --------Kdb

--------------Rodri-------------

------------Back four------------------------

-----------Ederson------------------------

Hopefully that's what we put out in the CL. It's our best team by a mile, maybe even Foden for Silva depending on how close the games are together.

Out of the top 12 in the premier league he starts in potentially Sheff Utd and Burnley. The other 10 he’s nowhere near better than the forwards they start with.

Liverpool - Firmino
Chelsea - Abraham (soon to be Werner)
Leicester - Vardy
United - Rashford/Martial
Wolves - Jiminez
Spurs - Kane
Arsenal - Aubameyang
Everton - Richarlison/Calvert Lewis
Southampton - Ings

Everyone of them are better strikers than Jesus. If that’s the bloke you want leading our line once aguero has left then you know nothing about football. Throw every stat in the book at me about goal and assists etc they’re all misleading, I trust my eyes and he’s borderline useless.

This has given me flashbacks to "The best team Sterling would play for is Everton".

Jesus is better than Firmino, Abraham, Jimenez, Ings and anyone Everton have ever had.

This forum has become a joke.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.