#9 | Gabriel Jesus - 2019/20 Performances

Status
Not open for further replies.

Different name, same old shite.

His record speaks for itself and im sorry, it trumps your bullshit opinion of the lad.

He plays anywhere else with his record and 95% of this forum is demanding we sign him.

Is he a better finisher than Kun right now? No but he is 23 and his record suggests he knows were the net is.

Is he a better all round player technically than Kun right now? Yes he is imo and at 23, he is the future.

Out of the top 12 in the premier league he starts in potentially Sheff Utd and Burnley. The other 10 he’s nowhere near better than the forwards they start with.

Liverpool - Firmino
Chelsea - Abraham (soon to be Werner)
Leicester - Vardy
United - Rashford/Martial
Wolves - Jiminez
Spurs - Kane
Arsenal - Aubameyang
Everton - Richarlison/Calvert Lewis
Southampton - Ings

Everyone of them are better strikers than Jesus. If that’s the bloke you want leading our line once aguero has left then you know nothing about football. Throw every stat in the book at me about goal and assists etc they’re all misleading, I trust my eyes and he’s borderline useless.
Firmino lol

Different name, same old shite.

His record speaks for itself and im sorry, it trumps your bullshit opinion of the lad.

He plays anywhere else with his record and 95% of this forum is demanding we sign him.

Is he a better finisher than Kun right now? No but he is 23 and his record suggests he knows were the net is.

Is he a better all round player technically than Kun right now? Yes he is imo and at 23, he is the future.
In your opinion

Still one game,he has been here three and a half years

He's scored as many CL knockout stage goals at 22 than aguero had at 31.

He's almost single handed won his country a Copa America Final and been man of the match.

Hes scored 20+ goals for us as a backup without regular starts.

If you think hes the problem, you're just an idiot looking for a scapegoat. No service, no chances, and yet hes the one who gets blamed again.

We've already been here with Sterling at the same age and it's the same posters who just wont learn.

He's scored as many CL knockout stage goals at 22 than aguero had at 31.

He's almost single handed won his country a Copa America Final and been man of the match.

Hes scored 20+ goals for us as a backup without regular starts.

If you think hes the problem, you're just an idiot looking for a scapegoat. No service, no chances, and yet hes the one who gets blamed again.

We've already been here with Sterling at the same age and it's the same posters who just wont learn.
Actually I stood up for raz since day one
Comparing players at same ages is dumb,everything is different
When are you going to stop with the childish insults
Accept people have a different opinion on this without going for name calling
He had a chance,he laid it off rather than try turning and shooting

Just seen he doesn't appear to have scored a league goal against Rags, Arsenal, Chelsea, Liverpool or Spurs since he scored at Wembley against Spurs in April 2018.
And it’s 2020.

I think Jesus has a fragile mentality but has been buoyed to the top by his talent.

He needs to become more evil and ruthless in the box and pop shots at the keeper.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.