9 more wins

jrb said:
OK, let's look at United's remaining fixtures.

And by the way, just like every other blue, I would love nothing more then to see Vincent Kompnay lift the Premier League trophy in May.

Being honest and being fair. Going on form and taking into consideration relegation, CL places, etc.

Saturday, 3 March 2012
Barclays Premier League
Tottenham v Man Utd, 15:00 (Spurs win. Just)
Man Utd v West Brom, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Wolverhampton v Man Utd, 15:00 (draw) (New manager. Fighting for Premier League survival)
Man Utd v Fulham, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Blackburn v Man Utd, 15:00 (United win. Blackburn are shocking)
Man Utd v QPR, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Wigan v Man Utd, 15:00 (United win. As per-usual Wigan will roll over and die. Apart from being.....)
Man Utd v Aston Villa, 15:00 (United win. No doubt)
Man Utd v Everton, 15:00 (United win. Only just. Everton will give them a game)
Man City v Man Utd, 15:00 (City win. I won't rule out a draw either)
Man Utd v Swansea, 15:00 (United win. No dount. Swanse have nothing to play for. End of season must win or title party)
Sunderland v Man Utd, 15:00 (Draw. Will it matter?)

Go on slate me(some of you will), but I'm only being honest.

United 28 points from 36 points. Defeat to Spurs and City. Draw at Wolves. 89 points.
Not bad. Maybe (big maybe) Blackburn might be able to hold them to a draw, and Spurs might turn them over. Out from that, I can't really argue with any of those predictions.

We'll beat them, by the way.

No doubt!

;-)

If we win next week and they lose, and then we beat them. We could afford to drop another 8 points and we'd still win it, and that's assuming they win every other game

we need to extend our lead to 4 points minimun and not let it go below this in time for the derby. win that then were champions draw it then we only need a point from the remaining two matches providing our goals for are still good

chaddblue said:
So are u saying 87 points will win it for them?

No.

That's what I'm guessing they will finish on.

Will it be enough? That's up to us. If we keep on winning they can't catch us. It won't be easy, you only have to look at our remaining fixtures, but it can be done.

jrb said:
Unfortunatley United have come through their tuff games unscathed. Damn! Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich. They've only dropped 2 points. I was hoping they'd drop at least 6 points in that period.

Tbh I'm now pinning my hopes on a Spurs victory. We should beat Bolton, so that would take us 5 clear. We still have to play United at home. If we win that one it would make it 8 points clear, meaning we can afford to lose and draw a couple of games.

Looking at the remining fixtures, United are currently favourites. They have 3 tricky games left. Us away, Wolves away with a new manager and fighting for PL survival, and Sunderland away last game of the season. The rest of their fixtures won't be a problem for them. Wins all the way. Anyone who says anything different is.......(fill in as appropriate)

City on the other hand have Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Wolves and Norwich away. With Chelsea at home. Our title hopes will be deicided by those 5 away games and United at home.

Sadly this - how Fergison gets a result out of that team fook knows but sad fact is the twat has - if Rags get anything next week then for me they are favorites

Our away form just is not good enough and the mentality as summed up by todays result just make me fookin puke

Trying to stay positive but struggling i guess

dctid said:
jrb said:
Unfortunatley United have come through their tuff games unscathed. Damn! Arsenal, Stoke, Chelsea, Liverpool, Norwich. They've only dropped 2 points. I was hoping they'd drop at least 6 points in that period.

Tbh I'm now pinning my hopes on a Spurs victory. We should beat Bolton, so that would take us 5 clear. We still have to play United at home. If we win that one it would make it 8 points clear, meaning we can afford to lose and draw a couple of games.

Looking at the remining fixtures, United are currently favourites. They have 3 tricky games left. Us away, Wolves away with a new manager and fighting for PL survival, and Sunderland away last game of the season. The rest of their fixtures won't be a problem for them. Wins all the way. Anyone who says anything different is.......(fill in as appropriate)

City on the other hand have Swansea, Stoke, Arsenal, Wolves and Norwich away. With Chelsea at home. Our title hopes will be deicided by those 5 away games and United at home.

Sadly this - how Fergison gets a result out of that team fook knows but sad fact is the twat has - if Rags get anything next week then for me they are favorites

Our away form just is not good enough and the mentality as summed up by todays result just make me fookin puke

arsenal is the tricky fixture but its not major if we lose we then have to beat united, both teams will drop unexpected points over the next couple of months

marco said:
dctid said:
jrb said:

arsenal is the tricky fixture but its not major if we lose we then have to beat united, both teams will drop unexpected points over the next couple of months

Think Swansea and Norwich are going to be pretty difficult to be honest

Would swop the rags run in for ours

dctid said:
jrb said:

I.

I felt a bit of stomach acid on my throat when I heard Giggs had scored in the 92nd minute.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.