9 points next 3 games

fathellensbellend

i think it is imperitive if we want champions league football that we muster 3 wins out of 3, we have winnable games and need to grab the moment.

we can really put a marker down bearing in mind the other teams are all playing each other in the coming games.

come on city, dont let us down

agreed but away at Hull who are fighting for tere lives is going to be one hell of a tough game to win.....they will be full of confidence after their draw against chelski

Bolton at home should be 3 pts

stoke away in the league.......again another team fighting for their lives so will be difficult

we need to be positive in these games and RM's ultra defensive nature concerns me......he has failed the two big tests of his career at city so far (everton and carling cup semi final).....lets see how he does in these games which some are saying he should win

the liverpool game at home will be a great yard stick to judge him by as well.......get a positive result in that and we may just be albe to start to believe!!!

its imperative that we win these games, if not, we will have to settle for europa league next season

rkmrecordz said:
its imperative that we win these games, if not, we will have to settle for europa league next season

7 Points would still see us favourites to be honest..

simon23 said:
agreed but away at Hull who are fighting for tere lives is going to be one hell of a tough game to win.....they will be full of confidence after their draw against chelski

stoke away in the league.......again another team fighting for their lives so will be difficult

we need to be positive in these games and RM's ultra defensive nature concerns me......he has failed the two big tests of his career at city so far (everton and carling cup semi final).....lets see how he does in these games which some are saying he should win

the liverpool game at home will be a great yard stick to judge him by as well.......get a positive result in that and we may just be albe to start to believe!!!

I'd settle for 3 games like the Portsmouth one boring and 3 pts from the next three games

waspish said:
simon23 said:

I'd settle for 3 games like the Portsmouth one boring and 3 pts from the next three games

so would I....however....against most teams if we come out and play positive we will win....if we had done that against everton teh result would have been different....and in the first leg of the carling cup RM's negatve approach in the first 20 mins and the last 20 mins cost us

I'm not convinced we have cracked our away form. And we need 2 points a game to give us a good chance of 4th. I don't see Stoke away as a must win. It's one of the toughest away fixtures in the League.

5 points is the minimum to keep us in the chase

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.