9 points next 3 games

Remember the reason Hull are down in the shit like they are is they can't string two results together to save their lives. I hope Mancini sees the FA cup as the oppurtunity to lay them on a plate in the league, if he is clever enough we should be able to do the double.

Quite worried about Bolton, they were better than the result showed against Arsenal and in Lee they have a very dangerous player on the counter attack.

If we don't win today we will be leaving ourselves a mountain to climb, we need I would guesstimate 75 points for 4th spot so that would leave us needing 24 points from the last 15 games if we lose today, we need to beat Hull, end of story and we need to beat Bolton I would take a point now at Stoke then we have all our rivals at home to come and I would include Everton in that equation, they are on a roll, and having witnessed the Goodison mauling they will be in the mix come the end of the season.

Should we get these 9 points and results go our way, we could be laughing. Say for instance we won our two games in hand right now, and we're on par on games with everyone else but 5 points above Yid and 6 above red dippers. This would put us 2 points behind the arse, and should they lose v chelsea, and we beat stoke, that fight for 3rd place and further on is on.

S.E.H said:
Should we get these 9 points and results go our way, we could be laughing. Say for instance we won our two games in hand right now, and we're on par on games with everyone else but 5 points above Yid and 6 above red dippers. This would put us 2 points behind the arse, and should they lose v chelsea, and we beat stoke, that fight for 3rd place and further on is on.
I love the positivity of this post..... my thoughts exactly. CTID

Id take the 9 points and lose out to stoke in the FA cup
champs league is the goal

waspish said:
I'd take the fa cup and 6th spot now

Show a bit of ambition mate, why settle for Europa League bullshit? Why not go for the lot, CL football and a trophy, sorry for sounding arrogant, but 6th would be a let down for me, 5th a little better, but 4th has to be a minimum, we have to have a winning mentality, and settling for 6th doesn't give the impression of a winning mentality imo.

i know hull have just drawn against chelsea but we really need to beat them today. stoke away is a harder game imo. 7 points would be good over the next 3 games.

The way i always look at it is Hull have just had their one good result in 4 against Chelsea, so today they should go back to struggling for points, like someone said earlier, Hull are down there because they cant string two decent results together.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.