9 points next 3 games

ive put us down for 7 but 5 would not be a disaster or even 6 2 wins and a loss is better than 2 draws and a win though

squirtyflower said:
9 points would be excellent
7 points would be really good
6 points are realistic

I think 6 points also but we could be looking at 4

These will be tough fixtures and you can be sure Stoke will kick lumps out of us in the FA Cup match!

Would love to see spurs and liverpool slip up

for me 9 points in the following fixtures please

Liverpool (H)
Tottenham (H)
Aston Villa (H)

would be amazing!!

MadchesterCity said:
squirtyflower said:
9 points would be excellent
7 points would be really good
6 points are realistic

These will be tough fixtures and you can be sure Stoke will kick lumps out of us in the FA Cup match!

Liverpool (H)
Tottenham (H)
Aston Villa (H)

would be amazing!!

I tip us to beat anyone at home.

Andouble said:
MadchesterCity said:

Liverpool (H)
Tottenham (H)
Aston Villa (H)

would be amazing!!

I tip us to beat anyone at home.

I hope so I think those games shape our push for top 4 this season

I'd take 10 from the next 4 as long as we beat Liverpool

Hull have only lost 3 games at home all season so I don't understand where all this "Hull is a must win" has come from.

waspish said:
simon23 said:
agreed but away at Hull who are fighting for tere lives is going to be one hell of a tough game to win.....they will be full of confidence after their draw against chelski

Bolton at home should be 3 pts

stoke away in the league.......again another team fighting for their lives so will be difficult

we need to be positive in these games and RM's ultra defensive nature concerns me......he has failed the two big tests of his career at city so far (everton and carling cup semi final).....lets see how he does in these games which some are saying he should win

the liverpool game at home will be a great yard stick to judge him by as well.......get a positive result in that and we may just be albe to start to believe!!!

I'd settle for 3 games like the Portsmouth one boring and 3 pts from the next three games

same..idc if there boring, i just want maximum points.

Three away wins from eleven away games , and as many goals conceded as scored , would suggest that we are nowhere near 'cracking' our away form just yet ...... and it would also suggest that wins at both Hull AND Stoke would appear very unlikely.

But as much as i think Stoke will be extremly difficult to break down on their home ground , as they have only lost three out of eleven home matches so far , we could just have the pace to give Hull all kinds of problems ...... rapid counter attacking sides like Spurs and the rags have both won there with exactly that type of display this season.

Bolton at home should yield three points , although they are bound to raise their game simply because it's us ....

More than likely to be seven points from these three games for me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.