9 up for sale at Madrid

rastus said:
Wesley Sneijder, we shouldnt hesitate.

I'd agree with that, especially if Elano goes, which looks likely at some point during this window. Hughes WILL replace him with someone if he goes. ( Barry replaced Gelson )
Wasn't there recent rumours that we may be looking for an attacking mid ?

He'd add another creative option in the middle. He's a key player for the Dutch. Great crosser, passer and freekick taker, plus two good feet. He's a bit of a titch but in the right system I think he could be a success in the prem. He could be available at a decent price too.

Left Peg said:
AntMcfc said:
Robben is the only Madrid player from that list that I'd take. Sneijder and VDV are so average, and M.Diarra is just so sh1t. Can't even pass.

Sneijder average? That's not quite right surely. Your opinion though, so... cool. IMO he's better than superman and that's saying summet (although to be fair I've not watched all his games)

OMG OMG OMG WTF IS THAT?! What have you just said?! Sneijder is terrible, imagine Berbatov in midfield, that's Sneijder. I'd expect a clueless United fan to say something like that, but for a City fan to say Sneijder is better than Ireland is revolting. Eurgh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.

Diarra and a sneaky bid on Robben would be interesting.

Van Niiiistelxxxhhkkrroy would look good with Tevez on the billboard and give Ferguson a full-on heart attack.

AntMcfc said:
Left Peg said:
Sneijder average? That's not quite right surely. Your opinion though, so... cool. IMO he's better than superman and that's saying summet (although to be fair I've not watched all his games)

OMG OMG OMG WTF IS THAT?! What have you just said?! Sneijder is terrible, imagine Berbatov in midfield, that's Sneijder. I'd expect a clueless United fan to say something like that, but for a City fan to say Sneijder is better than Ireland is revolting. Eurgh, I think I just threw up in my mouth a little bit.
Are you a real person?

FFS!!

Lets buy every player available...then we're guaranteed to win something.

Jose Mourinho. won three trophies with Porto in his first season. then went on to win the title again and the Champions League. Did he do this with 50 players ? did he fcuk! He did it with a squad of 18.

When he went to Chelsea he said he wanted a 21 player squad.

Now I don't profess to know more about football than the chosen one, but I do know that we can't keep buying players just because they are available.

We want the right players, in the right positions, settled and working as a unit. Not musical chairs in the dressing room....First 11 to sit down get the shirt!

Rant over.

theboyfrombrazil said:
FFS!!

Lets buy every player available...then we're guaranteed to win something.

Jose Mourinho. won three trophies with Porto in his first season. then went on to win the title again and the Champions League. Did he do this with 50 players ? did he fcuk! He did it with a squad of 18.

When he went to Chelsea he said he wanted a 21 player squad.

Now I don't profess to know more about football than the chosen one, but I do know that we can't keep buying players just because they are available.

We want the right players, in the right positions, settled and working as a unit. Not musical chairs in the dressing room....First 11 to sit down get the shirt!

Rant over.
Agreed. No more midfielders / forwards

I'd be interested in Heinze. Centre-back / cover at left back with experience of the Premiership.

i think mark hughes needs to get 2 work and sign a defender quick no chance of the top 4 without 1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.