9 up for sale at Madrid

Tez Tosterone said:
Robben certainly.

The defence needs strengthening and is a far more pressing issue if we are to start winning matches, especially away from home.

Shay Given must be praying that we are soon announcing the acquisition of a well respected, commanding central defender and a quality right back to offer him much greater support than he gets at the moment.

After the indolent performances WrightPhilips had on the right I got a little bit worried, now I think that Robben is a must buy and can play on both sides.

alera said:
Huntelaar is half the player Adebayour is!! IMO it's crazy to suggest we should have gambled on him when he failed to make the cut at Madrid, possibly would have been an option had we not also signed RSC.

He scored 8 goals in 20 games for MAdrid you call that a failure ! His scoring record is unbelivable everywhere he plays. He comes over here watch how many goals he gets next season !

granted that is a good record, but why do madrid want rid of him? I just dont think he would get into our team when tevez robi and ade are fit

mike24 said:
alera said:
He scored 8 goals in 20 games for MAdrid you call that a failure ! His scoring record is unbelivable everywhere he plays. He comes over here watch how many goals he gets next season !

granted that is a good record, but why do madrid want rid of him? I just dont think he would get into our team when tevez robi and ade are fit
Regardless of Huntelaar's talents we've got Adebayor, Tevez, RSC, Bellamy, Robinho, Bojinov and Benjani who can play as a striker, we don't need an 8th!!

It wont happen hes going to Ac Milan by the looks of it.

We should have got him instead of RSC (who is not even fit it would seem) like I said that ship has sailed, Hughes wanted to bring in another one of his injury prone bum chums unfortunately.

ocimpean said:
Tez Tosterone said:
Robben certainly.

After the indolent performances WrightPhilips had on the right I got a little bit worried, now I think that Robben is a must buy and can play on both sides.

Totally agree.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.