93:20 Podcast Player

Our payments system is LIVE. Feel free to head over to your membership accounts and upgrade to a monthly/6 monthly/yearly subscription. Paywall will go up midnight on 31st July. After that you'll need an up to date subscription to listen. Shows will remain free even if you don't want to pay until 31st July.

Thanks heaps for the support!

Our payments system is LIVE. Feel free to head over to your membership accounts and upgrade to a monthly/6 monthly/yearly subscription. Paywall will go up midnight on 31st July. After that you'll need an up to date subscription to listen. Shows will remain free even if you don't want to pay until 31st July.

Thanks heaps for the support!

Nice one Ahsan. All paid up for the year! Looking forward to listening through the new season.

Is the Apple link working? as mine just keeps asking for 93.20 username and password over and over

your username/password are case sensitive lads. make sure you're entering your details EXACTLY as you set them up. your username is NOT your email address. it's whatever you set it up as. we don't have access to your passwords.

I've subscribed and paid and can confirm no problem with the Pocket Casts app on i-phone after following the instructions as per the Damo link above.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.