93:20 Podcast Player

Just signed up as well.

Really enjoy the podcasts and normally listen whilst watching my son football training.

Keep up the good work and worth every penny!

Signed up - 12 months. No brainer.
The podcast is outstanding. All contributors are passionate and have their own opinion.
The host/chair is brilliant because he contributes fully but keeps the conversation flowing and ensures everyone gets their say (I recon that would be harder than it sounds).
Also, must have some cracking contacts, getting interviews with Graham Hunter, Marti Perarnau, Pit Gottschalk (all of which were fascinating).

This is my favourite podcast so paying £4 is a no brainer especially with all the extra content. The league matters show in particular has already proven more insightful than the general football podcasts I listened too so good work lads.

I'm not bothered about video as I listen whilst I'm doing other stuff. One thing that I'd possibly like to hear more of is fan reaction from overseas - we are on tour in the US so it might have been fun to get the American Cityzens guys back on. I've also liked the tactical stuff that Damo did and I love to hear more stuff like that which could make me sound more intelligent if I repeated it. Youth team stuff is always welcome and it is 2017 and about time you had at least one token female on the pod.

Great stuff though I think I've pretty much enjoyed every episode

This is my favourite podcast so paying £4 is a no brainer especially with all the extra content. The league matters show in particular has already proven more insightful than the general football podcasts I listened too so good work lads.

I'm not bothered about video as I listen whilst I'm doing other stuff. One thing that I'd possibly like to hear more of is fan reaction from overseas - we are on tour in the US so it might have been fun to get the American Cityzens guys back on. I've also liked the tactical stuff that Damo did and I love to hear more stuff like that which could make me sound more intelligent if I repeated it. Youth team stuff is always welcome and it is 2017 and about time you had at least one token female on the pod.

Great stuff though I think I've pretty much enjoyed every episode

The fact you liked League Matters means an awful lot to me personally, thanks mate. It's a show I really want to get right this season. The lads from Noisy Neighbours podcast are coming on on Monday to talk about the preseason tour of the States (they've been to LA and are going to Nashville).

Thanks for the feedback anyway I try and take as much of it on board as possible!

Having just paid up for internet content for the first time ever I, with trepidation, tuned into the The Review, preseason 2 podcast to discover that my small, six month investment is going to be money very well spent indeed.

A totally gripping hour and ten minute, in depth discussion on current City matters.

Well done everyone concerned.

Please keep it up.

Have really enjoyed the podcasts so far so going to sign up... The one after the Madrid game was a bit of a debbie downer( I just can't get on that Kun train with you lot) and considering the football i'd watched the night before (even in a friendly) i thought maybe could've focused a bit more on the amazing interplay and the new formation. All in all though, good to hear a variety of opinions......

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.