93:20 Podcast - Transfer Talk

Cheers. Any other issues you can always email subscriptions@ninetythreetwenty.com

Oi Ahsan... the reason I didn't ask you directly was to keep your time free to go out there and cook up more tasty fodder for my ears to guzzle down!!

I'll sort all the tech stuff, was just being a dumbass... I'm stuffed after getting the two latest pods down, and knackered after getting all over excited last night over all that 'Bap-chat!!

You good pal? Can't tell you how excited I am over just last years XI, but with additions of Walker and Mendy!!! Holy shit the difference those two alone is going to make...

Oi Ahsan... the reason I didn't ask you directly was to keep your time free to go out there and cook up more tasty fodder for my ears to guzzle down!!

I'll sort all the tech stuff, was just being a dumbass... I'm stuffed after getting the two latest pods down, and knackered after getting all over excited last night over all that 'Bap-chat!!

You good pal? Can't tell you how excited I am over just last years XI, but with additions of Walker and Mendy!!! Holy shit the difference those two alone is going to make...

I'm sound mate ! Thanks for the support.

Having said I couldn't justify it as I wouldn't find the time I am enjoying them on the exercise bike. Signed up for six months.

I can't get it to appear in my podcast app on iPhone. I've tried all the steps and copied the links etc but nowt happens once logged in.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.