99% want him out

moomba said:
RobinJo said:
I'll turn on the Arabs if him and Cook aren't handed there P45

Whats Cook got to do with it?

Cook is the one who has repeatedly backed Hughes and has allegedly backed him to the Arabs when they have asked serious questions about him. So the pair of them go together.

get huges out now!, he cant buy good players, he plays almost everyone out of position, hes still playing richards and dunne after all there shitness, hes a scummy red and always will be, he bollocks people when they just need helping out, and if we want to challange the big 4 then hes not the type of manager we need, sven looks likley to be sacked from the mexico job so its about time we got him back (highest finish for years, 2 wins over the scum, that was what svens capable of, get him back!!!)we need huges out ASAP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PaulC1979 said:
Mothball said:
I think Boxing Day could be interesting if the rag twat is still in charge

When (not if ...) Hull take the lead, I dread to think what the crowd reaction will be.

thats gonna make my xmas... it slowly started at santander and its getting louder HUGHES OUT

I have been saying Hughes out for weeks and people have been getting on my back. I am hoping people can now see Hughes is not the man for City.
Do we give him me time and possibly go down? The superstars we are linked with will not be coming to a relegation threatned side. Look at Diara Madrid or Manchester.... It's going to be a long cold Christmas for us and something needs to be done soon..

The shout needs to get louder HUGHES OUT!!!

ell said:
robsta said:
Cook is the one who has repeatedly backed Hughes and has allegedly backed him to the Arabs when they have asked serious questions about him. So the pair of them go together.
We dont know that its gossip

I'll give you the backing to the arabs is gossip and that's why I said "allegedly" but Cook has backed Hughes publicly to the press, only a week ago in fact.

Keep Agent Hughes, Keep Agent Hughes!

Give him another chance!

I reckon he should be given the opportunity to spend some of this bottomless pit of cash in January. Mosdef.

Ivan.

Give him another chance!

I reckon he should be given the opportunity to spend some of this bottomless pit of cash in January. Mosdef.

Ivan.

ivan lodarov said:

Give him another chance!

Ivan.

You wouldn't be the same Ivan Lodorov who posts on Red Issue would you???

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.