99% want him out

Cheesy said:
ivan lodarov said:
Keep Agent Hughes, Keep Agent Hughes!

Give him another chance!

I reckon he should be given the opportunity to spend some of this bottomless pit of cash in January. Mosdef.

Ivan.

You wouldn't be the same Ivan Lodorov who posts on Red Issue would you???

What's red issue?

Agent Hughes has definitely got what it takes to waste untold millions in January, definitely worth a punt, mosdef, I duno what everyone's getting so worked up about.

Ivan.

The biggest problem we have is signing quality players now.Who would want to go to a bottom 3 club.Money only has a limited voice and does;t allways have the loudest one.I think the man management from the start of the season has been poor off and on the field.Players at a club don;t want to hear a manager talk of the jan window like he;s a kid with wads of money outside a sweet shop waiting for it to open.Players like to hear things like "not much needs to change,they are ALL top quality and good enough to finish in the top 4".We know its crap,but he would have got more from them...If we were now in the top 8,now would have been the time to say " a few are not up to the job and would be gone in January...I reserved judgement on Hughes untill now,I said months ago if we are in bottom 3 at Christmas then he may have to go.Sunderland,Spuds,Newcastle,Blackburn, have proved that changing managers often has a possative effect in most cases..Sadly we will prob be the team that the odds dictate that a change of manager wont help.But he still must go..

i8therags said:
The biggest problem we have is signing quality players now.Who would want to go to a bottom 3 club.Money only has a limited voice and does;t allways have the loudest one.I think the man management from the start of the season has been poor off and on the field.Players at a club don;t want to hear a manager talk of the jan window like he;s a kid with wads of money outside a sweet shop waiting for it to open.Players like to hear things like "not much needs to change,they are ALL top quality and good enough to finish in the top 4".We know its crap,but he would have got more from them...If we were now in the top 8,now would have been the time to say " a few are not up to the job and would be gone in January...I reserved judgement on Hughes untill now,I said months ago if we are in bottom 3 at Christmas then he may have to go.Sunderland,Spuds,Newcastle,Blackburn, have proved that changing managers often has a possative effect in most cases..Sadly we will prob be the team that the odds dictate that a change of manager wont help.But he still must go..

We are and always have been the club that defies logic and the established pattern of things. We would be the only team who changed managers and within half a dozen matches would be asking for the old one back.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.