A Big Welcome To Inter Milan Fans

interisti said:
BlaBlaBla said:
No offense but you simply don't remember 2007/2008 season.

I remember that season i remember it pretty well and i know what you're getting into. The last few months when the team was leaking points and Roma were one step from winning the title but you've got to remember exactly what happened. The team was doing great up untill when we were knocked out of the champions league and Mancini came out and said he's leaving the club .... CUT

seems to me that you and Blablabla have forgotten what really happened that year, the most important thing, the injuries of several key players, ibra in first.

Mancio said:
interisti said:
I remember that season i remember it pretty well and i know what you're getting into. The last few months when the team was leaking points and Roma were one step from winning the title but you've got to remember exactly what happened. The team was doing great up untill when we were knocked out of the champions league and Mancini came out and said he's leaving the club .... CUT

seems to me that you and Blablabla have forgotten what really happened that year, the most important thing, the injuries of several key players, ibra in first.

That too

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.