A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

Khaldoon can wear a mankini for all I care after the money that has been put into the club

Chungo said:
Khaldoon can wear a mankini for all I care after the money that has been put into the club

It was a joke, mate....a joke.

A tongue in cheek thread !!

Aaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrgggghhh !!!!

after all they've done ? ur sick my friend. These people are top business men, and you want them attending matches with a city shirt ? I never saw Moratti do it and hes the owner of Inter Milan ! I never saw Florentino Perez do it ?! Joan Laporta ? Glazers ? you must be out of your mind ! They are all professional people. Do you have any idea that Sheikh Mansour is a top business man and hes from the royal family ? I dont think you do ! do you really think hes got the time for this bullshit of yours ! its all business mate wake up ... I bet you never dreamt or owners like them managing this club or any other clubs. Be thankful ... These opportunities comes once in a lifetime

Thank you Sheikh Mansour ! will always love you and wont ever imagine you away from us.

Citizens said:
after all they've done ? ur sick my friend. These people are top business men, and you want them attending matches with a city shirt ? I never saw Moratti do it and hes the owner of Inter Milan ! I never saw Florentino Perez do it ?! Joan Laporta ? Glazers ? you must be out of your mind ! They are all professional people. Do you have any idea that Sheikh Mansour is a top business man and hes from the royal family ? I dont think you do ! do you really think hes got the time for this bullshit of yours ! its all business mate wake up ... I bet you never dreamt or owners like them managing this club or any other clubs. Be thankful ... These opportunities comes once in a lifetime

Thank you Sheikh Mansour ! will always love you and wont ever imagine you away from us.

Citizens, you appear to have taken the original posting by Dave the wrong way. His post was a wind up, a sort of practical joke. Dave realises like the rest of us that Sheikh Mansour is the best Owner in the World of Football, he was highlighting the sort of Poor Owner we could have ended up with. Unfortunately Dave did not realise that certain people would not get his joke and would take offence, like your good self.

This thread has been a Clarkie massacre. Like the opening scene of Saving Private Ryan
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
For those who thought DD was serious, did it leave a vapour trail as it flew over your heads?

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Unfortunately Dave did not realise that certain people would not get his joke and would take offence, like your good self.

I did. This is where the thread was born:

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=170252&start=20" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=170252&start=20</a>

Sheikh Rattle n Roll said:
Citizens said:

Citizens, you appear to have taken the original posting by Dave the wrong way. His post was a wind up, a sort of practical joke. Dave realises like the rest of us that Sheikh Mansour is the best Owner in the World of Football, he was highlighting the sort of Poor Owner we could have ended up with. Unfortunately Dave did not realise that certain people would not get his joke and would take offence, like your good self.

to be fair he's only made 3 posts so has no knowledge of a "clarkie".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.