A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

rickmcfc said:
m27 said:
I'm afraid so.

Please, will everyone stop biting now, it's like watching Burnley at the weekend - fun at first, but now it's getting embarrassing for some of you.

Thank the Lord for the sane ones...you know who you are.

I got it as soon as i read it mate, just a bit of fun and a possible clarkie???

I'm sorry. I've been reduced to a blubbering wreck by this thread.

I don't know what's real and what's Clarkie anymore. I've got to bail out before I do myself some serious mental harm. I've lost it.

U ManU U???

BS...Our leaders wear scarfs like Mancini...I 'kin love 'em all!!!!!

429x.jpg

None of the recent owners can hold a candle to Mr Swales (maily because his wig would have caught fire).
The loo roll salesman was a bit stingy but he did bring Horton, the best manager we've had in the Prem till Mancini came!
Thaksin is an evil genius, currently orchestrating his return to power through Twitter.....think what he could have done for us.
The Sheikh's have done well apart from bringing Robinho to the club!

rickmcfc said:
m27 said:
I'm afraid so.

Please, will everyone stop biting now, it's like watching Burnley at the weekend - fun at first, but now it's getting embarrassing for some of you.

Thank the Lord for the sane ones...you know who you are.

Not having that, sorry Rick but you are trying to back-pedal as far as I am concerned. Your original post of calling Dave a "fucking tool" was hardly a joke.

Be honest now and admit you bit.

;P

Rammy Blue said:
rickmcfc said:

Not having that, sorry Rick but you are trying to back-pedal as far as I am concerned. Your original post of calling Dave a "fucking tool" was hardly a joke.

Be honest now and admit you bit.

;P

read the bit about cutting the grass, clearly taking the piss.

Miami Weiss said:
DTeacher said:
^^^ THIS - as usual ^^^.

He still can't spell SHEIKH either.

It's a good job I haven't read any of his posts in OTHER threads today ;O)

It's called a joke.

You don't say.

Oh dear....pmsl.

Maybe that's why I mentioned the other threads...DUH !! It was planned by him in another thread - some of you are so gullible, it is beyond belief.

:o)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.