A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

They've kept all thier promises to the fans so far and that is what good owners should do. They always act in the best interests of the club and if you'd rather see an owner who wears a City shirt but lives on false promises and puts us into debt then more fool you.

f23hch.jpg

Just to let you know, the Sheikh doesn't wear Al-Jazeera (his club in the UAE) shirt
when he attends the matches. He rarely wear a scarf and that's it.
The officials here in UAE and the owners don't wear their team shirt and I don't see it happen in Manchester with Khaldoon as in example.
In addition, the Sheikh elder brother (Crown Price of Abu Dhabi) watched City match against Barcelona in Camp-Nou last August.

I'm pretty sure if the Sheikh have enough time, he would have attended several matches for City this year. =)

Somewhat related, but how do opposition fans feel about that kind of thing? I mean, i'd find it incredibly embarrassing to have a fat owner wearing the shirt like that. But I get the feeling the typical fan in this country would find it endearing.

Akai said:
f23hch.jpg

Just to let you know, the Sheikh doesn't wear Al-Jazeera (his club in the UAE) shirt
when he attends the matches. He rarely wear a scarf and that's it.
The officials here in UAE and the owners don't wear their team shirt and I don't see it happen in Manchester with Khaldoon as in example.
In addition, the Sheikh elder brother (Crown Price of Abu Dhabi) watched City match against Barcelona in Camp-Nou last August.

I'm pretty sure if the Sheikh have enough time, he would have attended several matches for City this year. =)

Oh fuck.

I've Clarkied the Sheikh.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.