A bit disappointed in the chairman and The Sheikh

Didsbury Dave said:
Akai said:
f23hch.jpg

Just to let you know, the Sheikh doesn't wear Al-Jazeera (his club in the UAE) shirt
when he attends the matches. He rarely wear a scarf and that's it.
The officials here in UAE and the owners don't wear their team shirt and I don't see it happen in Manchester with Khaldoon as in example.
In addition, the Sheikh elder brother (Crown Price of Abu Dhabi) watched City match against Barcelona in Camp-Nou last August.

I'm pretty sure if the Sheikh have enough time, he would have attended several matches for City this year. =)

Oh fuck.

I've Clarkied the Sheikh.

now thats funny.

Don't worry, DD, Garry Cook is the man to reach out to the fans. He knows what we like. That's why he's been wearing Superman underpants under his velcro suit trousers for every home game this season, hoping that both his and your favourite player will come to the fore and put in a great, match winning performance and score an important goal. When this happens, The Chin has vowed to rip the velcro trousers off to reveal the undies and he will then lead the Colin Bell Stand in a rendition of "Ireland is Superman" before downing a yard of ale and belching in the face of the opposition's chairman. Alas, Ireland is yet to play his part. However, there is still time and you did say that you thought the derby could be special..........

I despair at times on here.

Dave's not technically WUMMING as at the heart of his highly ironic post is the valid point that we have a great Chairman and owner who go about their jobs with the minimum of fuss but with the maximum of effect.

It's like dealing with a forum full of American schoolkids. I-R-O-N-Y.

*I know this doesn't apply to all who've posted on this thread but Jesus there's some pearlers.

m27 said:

Dave's not technically WUMMING as at the heart of his highly ironic post is the valid point that we have a great Chairman and owner who go about their jobs with the minimum of fuss but with the maximum of effect.

*I know this doesn't apply to all who've posted on this thread but Jesus there's some pearlers.

Good point. What's the name of that film?

Oh yes....

LOST IN TRANSLATION.

sqblue said:
bloody hell there's some gullible sods on here!

tell you what, my mate who happens to be a nigerian prince in exile has $30m in his account. he needs a case of peroni and a bottle of 15 year old scotch to release these funds and you'll get $6m from the deal. if you pm me, i'll let you know where to drop the booze off ;)

I've got a 12 year old (it's not full) if that's any use to you?

Owners wearing their clubs shirt to matches doesnt show any commitment.
Mike Ashley got newcastle relegated and was in trouble with the fans as he was just wearing the shirt for fun.
Sulaiman al-Fahim made portsmouth bankrupt.
With the owners o chairman bein there is good enough support, they dont need to wear the shirt.

Bellers_a_hero said:
Owners wearing their clubs shirt to matches doesnt show any commitment.
Mike Ashley got newcastle relegated and was in trouble with the fans as he was just wearing the shirt for fun.
Sulaiman al-Fahim made portsmouth bankrupt.
With the owners o chairman bein there is good enough support, they dont need to wear the shirt.

You cannot be serious?

m27 said:

well, let's be honest. Things look good right now, and without the signings there is no way we'd be in this position. Even so, hopefully they've realised that money is only effective when it's used to back up a clear, long-term sporting strategy. Robinho was bought for all the wrong reasons, and I believe the club have learned from that. But the managerial situation is still a little unclear. Once that is sorted out, and we have a manager secure in his job, then I will be satisfied with their management of the football club.

to be fair, Ashley has turned it around at newcastle. they are being run far more sensibly now than has been the case in decades. no big name signings or managers. just building a team.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.