A club crest we can all agree on..

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
the god Gerry Gow said:
I'm not backing any crest which doesn't feature mancinis face. I am gonna stomp my foot threaten to not renew and slag off every one who disagrees with me.

Have I got the hang of this yet.

^^^ "Top Blue" ;)

Thanks for that. Am quite emotional now. Never thought I'd achieve that

inGavious said:
eras2.jpg

That's brilliant.

can anyone put this inside the circle with the manchester city fc pls?

CityBadge.jpg

adrianr said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
adrianr said:
That's brilliant.

Cheers .... let's be honest .... i didnt really do much, just put 2 together.

From your kit mockups, I take it you work as a retoucher/graphic designer?

nope ... i just do it to stop my brain turning to mush after suffering a stroke a few years back. It helps to stimulate the creative areas of the brain to keep it active, so i have the brain power to talk and write etc. Purely started as a therapy tool and just kept with it. I'm just self-taught so i'm only as good as what i can do.

-- Mon May 13, 2013 2:23 pm --

ban-mcfc said:
can anyone put this inside the circle with the manchester city fc pls?

CityBadge.jpg

do i have to? you cant draw a circle?

ZabbaStuntDouble said:
adrianr said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
Cheers .... let's be honest .... i didnt really do much, just put 2 together.

nope ... i just do it to stop my brain turning to mush after suffering a stroke a few years back. It helps to stimulate the creative areas of the brain to keep it active, so i have the brain power to talk and write etc. Purely started as a therapy tool and just kept with it. I'm just self-taught so i'm only as good as what i can do.

Sorry to hear that mate, sounds rough. Well if you're able, you should consider it. I work with people who make living doing stuff not as good as that!

adrianr said:
ZabbaStuntDouble said:
adrianr said:

Sorry to hear that mate, sounds rough. Well if you're able, you should consider it. I work with people who make living doing stuff not as good as that!

Good on you ZSD.

Doing some great stuff n hope things are improving for you

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.