A club crest we can all agree on..

manchester blue said:
GeekinGav said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
If there's a new badge it's gotta have the 3 stripes from the Manchester coat of arms, rather than the Lancashire rose - a county that Manchester hasn't been part of for 42 years. I'd like to see the NYCFC template, with the stripes/ship in the middle, and bees or Maltese crosses in place of the pentagons.

This reinforces the point I made above that people on here have more talent for this sort of thing than the person who designed our badge. That's class mate.

Same goes for the kit

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

That might be round but it's very very plain. The current badge may not be traditional or in line with the NYCFC and MelC ones but it is vibrant and a lot nicer. I liked the old round one that we had but I was delighted with the newer version. To me it signified our eventual rise.

Could we have a poll about changing it? I'd imagine most want to keep it.

TonyM said:
MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

That might be round but it's very very plain. The current badge may not be traditional or in line with the NYCFC and MelC ones but it is vibrant and a lot nicer. I liked the old round one that we had but I was delighted with the newer version. To me it signified our eventual rise.

Could we have a poll about changing it? I'd imagine most want to keep it.

I think it would be very close from previous threads on the badge. Some, surprisingly, love the current abomination. :)

And anyway, plain is good, less is more etc

manchester blue said:
current abomination.

Spot on, never liked the new crest, it's awful, no doubt designed by some prick who works in marketing.

FFS City, can we have a Badge/Crest that is actually relevant to our history?

GeekinGav said:
PrestwichPeteMcfc said:
If there's a new badge it's gotta have the 3 stripes from the Manchester coat of arms, rather than the Lancashire rose - a county that Manchester hasn't been part of for 42 years. I'd like to see the NYCFC template, with the stripes/ship in the middle, and bees or Maltese crosses in place of the pentagons.

MCFCITY_zpsf624aa1a.jpg

Absolutely love this. Amazing. Hope we do change it to something similar to this, really dislike our current one.

I like the concept circular badge above, seems to be more relevant to our history.

The current badge, although it has the ship and 3 rivers, has a somewhat disaster in the three stars and the eagle.

I'd be in favour of having a new badge, voted for by fans (like NYCFC did) with the badges created by fans.

Would like to have the Lancashire rose though as sure Manchester hasn't been in the boundaries, it is apart of the clubs history and many supporters live in the area.

Definite Maltese cross, lancashire rose, ship, rivers

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.