A complete list of the fools who have mocked City

It aint over till the fat lady sings so lets keep mum for now. I would hate Blues to start sounding like a bunch of arrogant rags.

3 points on Sunday and then we can give them the shit they deserve.

Alex the Blue said:
It aint over till the fat lady sings so lets keep mum for now. I would hate Blues to start sounding like a bunch of arrogant rags.

3 points on Sunday and then we can give them the shit they deserve.
Couldn't agree more. Just bumped into a Rag at work and didn't even mention the footie. He's been very quiet for the last 4 weeks as well. I will keep my powder dry until after next weeks game, then I'll be rather unbearable - but in a good way, not arrogant like those cunts.

Who's that rag fuckwit who does the paper round up on sky sports news? That ****.

But I echo the sentiment that this thread is a week premature.

Fee+Lemon+bitters.jpg

The Pink Panther said:
This fucking lot

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zqjQLBuwOZk[/youtube]

2minutes 40 seconds. "I don't think they'll win anything under mancini" we've already made him look like a **** by winning the FA Cup, lets hope the players can go one better and do the business on sunday. Plaster that video all over his twitter.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.