A complete list of the fools who have mocked City

goat boy said:
we do need a list of sinners, in any event.

Alan 'capitulation' hansen. cock end rag fuckwit, fuck off.

In all fairness to Hansen he has written an article in the Telegraph today admitting he was wrong about the capitulation comment (although he did qualify it) was pretty fulsome in his praise for Mancini and said we could very well dominate English football for the next ten years:

It is a remarkable fact only six managers have won the title in the last 20 years; the Italian can now sit proudly alongside Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Kenny Dalglish. Anyone who oversees such an achievement deserves to be in such esteemed company.
Should Manchester City defeat QPR next weekend, as everyone anticipates, Mancini will also have succeeded in a unique way. If a guide is ever written for the most unconventional means of winning a championship, the Manchester City manager will be the author.
He’s led his club to the brink of an historic triumph by going about it in the hardest possible way. I thought City would win the league by 20 points at one stage, but all that matters in the end is that you win, no matter what the distance.
All credit to them for completing an unlikely comeback, particularly after overcoming those setbacks since the New Year which almost proved so costly.
I can’t deny I didn’t just think Mancini had blown it, I felt he’d overseen a capitulation. Even as City began to close on in United in the last four games, I was surprised by the negativity I was hearing from the manager as he refused to admit his side had a chance of winning.
The psychology of such comments made no sense to me. There would be some players in the City dressing room who would never give up until it was a mathematic impossibility who would have hated hearing such remarks.
Others of a more pessimistic disposition would have accepted second best because their manager said it was inevitable. Those caught somewhere in the middle would not have felt suitably inspired to push themselves the extra yard to get City across the line.
I stand by all the observations I made when it looked like City had to settle for second place, despite the strange turn of events in recent weeks.
What changed is the three unlikely developments needed for City to close the eight point gap to United all came to pass.
Firstly, they had to find a solution to their appalling away from; second, to banish Mario Balotelli from the squad (this was linked to the away form); thirdly, for Manchester United to offer a lifeline.
Even had Mancini succeeded with the first two essentials, I would never have believed a side managed by Sir Alex Ferguson would squander an eight-point advantage with six games remaining.
The stroke of luck Mancini needed arrived on what appeared to be gravest day for City’s title bid. The sending-off of Balotelli at The Emirates removed the disruption in the dressing room and ensured Mancini stopped picking him.
It can be no coincidence that City have won five consecutive games with Balotelli nowhere to be seen.
What is scary for the rest of the Premier League is victory over QPR next weekend will be the platform for ten years' of domination by the blue half of Manchester. Having secured the first elusive title, they have the resources to keep building, attracting the world’s best players and going from strength to strength.
When Chelsea won the title in 2005, there was a feeling of a shift in English football. United proved they could never be written off by winning another three consecutive titles, but they’re up against even more financial muscle with their neighbours and they may have to get used to feeling second best in their own city.
Mancini himself will feel more secure at The Etihad Stadium, any suggestion of him being replaced removed for the foreseeable future, and he’ll have even more confidence to run the club in his way with a league title behind him.
I still believe he’ll have more to prove at the start of next season.
In the Champions League he has fallen short at both City and Inter Milan. His man-management of players is still the subject of debate and his capacity to retain the hunger and desire to keep winning title after the title will also be put to the test as his club crave more silverware every year.
There is merit to the argument which states the first title is tough, but the second one is even harder.
Ferguson has managed to rebuild six or seven times over the course of his United career, while Mancini will have it all do to keep City on their perch.
City deserve the title for the form they showed earlier in the season. Mancini deserves respect for assembling what looks certain to be a title winning team.
As he finally accepts the crown is there for the taking, even he must privately acknowledge it owes a giant debt to United’s unprecedented slip as much as any tactical master plan.
Football history, however, is written by winners, and Mancini is on the threshold of proving what City argued all along. That’s exactly what he is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9249594/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-could-join-managerial-greats-by-winning-Premier-League.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html</a>

I doubt if some of the other people mentioned on this thread would ever admit being wrong so fair play, you turkey-necked ****.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
I doubt if some of the other people mentioned on this thread would ever admit being wrong so fair play, you turkey-necked ****.
hahaha......after all that, you still nailed it at the end!

Fred Done, arrogant tosser, how much has he paid out on U****d winning the league ?

Robbo. said:
My father in law, ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

-- Mon May 07, 2012 9:40 am --

AND THIS CLOWN

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVkJQEghZAw[/youtube]

Love it! The United prick who says 'Owen will score more Tevez'

Roy Keane yesterdays news article headlined "City will lose at Newcastle". .....I even hate having to write his name.

gordondaviesmoustache said:
goat boy said:
we do need a list of sinners, in any event.

Alan 'capitulation' hansen. cock end rag fuckwit, fuck off.

In all fairness to Hansen he has written an article in the Telegraph today admitting he was wrong about the capitulation comment (although he did qualify it) was pretty fulsome in his praise for Mancini and said we could very well dominate English football for the next ten years:

It is a remarkable fact only six managers have won the title in the last 20 years; the Italian can now sit proudly alongside Sir Alex Ferguson, Arsene Wenger, Jose Mourinho, Carlo Ancelotti and Kenny Dalglish. Anyone who oversees such an achievement deserves to be in such esteemed company.
Should Manchester City defeat QPR next weekend, as everyone anticipates, Mancini will also have succeeded in a unique way. If a guide is ever written for the most unconventional means of winning a championship, the Manchester City manager will be the author.
He’s led his club to the brink of an historic triumph by going about it in the hardest possible way. I thought City would win the league by 20 points at one stage, but all that matters in the end is that you win, no matter what the distance.
All credit to them for completing an unlikely comeback, particularly after overcoming those setbacks since the New Year which almost proved so costly.
I can’t deny I didn’t just think Mancini had blown it, I felt he’d overseen a capitulation. Even as City began to close on in United in the last four games, I was surprised by the negativity I was hearing from the manager as he refused to admit his side had a chance of winning.
The psychology of such comments made no sense to me. There would be some players in the City dressing room who would never give up until it was a mathematic impossibility who would have hated hearing such remarks.
Others of a more pessimistic disposition would have accepted second best because their manager said it was inevitable. Those caught somewhere in the middle would not have felt suitably inspired to push themselves the extra yard to get City across the line.
I stand by all the observations I made when it looked like City had to settle for second place, despite the strange turn of events in recent weeks.
What changed is the three unlikely developments needed for City to close the eight point gap to United all came to pass.
Firstly, they had to find a solution to their appalling away from; second, to banish Mario Balotelli from the squad (this was linked to the away form); thirdly, for Manchester United to offer a lifeline.
Even had Mancini succeeded with the first two essentials, I would never have believed a side managed by Sir Alex Ferguson would squander an eight-point advantage with six games remaining.
The stroke of luck Mancini needed arrived on what appeared to be gravest day for City’s title bid. The sending-off of Balotelli at The Emirates removed the disruption in the dressing room and ensured Mancini stopped picking him.
It can be no coincidence that City have won five consecutive games with Balotelli nowhere to be seen.
What is scary for the rest of the Premier League is victory over QPR next weekend will be the platform for ten years' of domination by the blue half of Manchester. Having secured the first elusive title, they have the resources to keep building, attracting the world’s best players and going from strength to strength.
When Chelsea won the title in 2005, there was a feeling of a shift in English football. United proved they could never be written off by winning another three consecutive titles, but they’re up against even more financial muscle with their neighbours and they may have to get used to feeling second best in their own city.
Mancini himself will feel more secure at The Etihad Stadium, any suggestion of him being replaced removed for the foreseeable future, and he’ll have even more confidence to run the club in his way with a league title behind him.
I still believe he’ll have more to prove at the start of next season.
In the Champions League he has fallen short at both City and Inter Milan. His man-management of players is still the subject of debate and his capacity to retain the hunger and desire to keep winning title after the title will also be put to the test as his club crave more silverware every year.
There is merit to the argument which states the first title is tough, but the second one is even harder.
Ferguson has managed to rebuild six or seven times over the course of his United career, while Mancini will have it all do to keep City on their perch.
City deserve the title for the form they showed earlier in the season. Mancini deserves respect for assembling what looks certain to be a title winning team.
As he finally accepts the crown is there for the taking, even he must privately acknowledge it owes a giant debt to United’s unprecedented slip as much as any tactical master plan.
Football history, however, is written by winners, and Mancini is on the threshold of proving what City argued all along. That’s exactly what he is.

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/manchester-city/9249594/Manchester-City-manager-Roberto-Mancini-could-join-managerial-greats-by-winning-Premier-League.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/footba ... eague.html</a>

The kind of epic about turn more normally associated with the Italian military!

If nothing else it demonstrates how poor a judge he is and how cheaply he values his own opinion.

We haven't won the league yet so it's too early to go mad but I think taking the race to the last game is a great achievement on its own.

P.s. my nomination is our very own Dismal Dave and his fickle caballeros

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.