A disgrace?

I wanted us to win the League Cup as much as anyone else but could we really have done anything else tonight? Look at our fixtures over the next month, we are playing 2 games a week. Factor in our extensive injuries and unfortunately Mancini really had no choice. I know WBA were the better team but we were winning for a large part of the match!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
rastus said:
Given our defencive injuries who would you have risked?

-- Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:36 pm --

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFacWGBJ_cs[/youtube]

grow up fella, no city fan who gives a monkey about the club or the past 35 years and that banner at OT would defend that tonight, nobody. Mancini has shown he has no comprehension of our club or the fans with that tonight, he will live or die in this job by decisions like that.

Lighten up mate, Im gutted but not ready to meltdown

Yes its another disgrace. City have a divine right to beat other teams including Prem teams away from home. It's the law. Also these players are paid to play in every game whether they are tired, injured or whatever. Lazy twats. Make them play in every game until they deliver silverware. Mancini out. Sheikh out. Everyone out.

maine-road-ali said:
Ben-MCFC said:
I've said this on another thread but I feel it's worth repeating...

Fuck off you overreacting twat, in fact why don't the lot of you fuck off.

There's nothing wrong with the criticism of it, I'm as gutted as the rest that we've thrown this opportunity away, but to call it a 'disgrace' is just stupid and to ask if they have the passion for it is equally stupid.

The majority of them team we're from the youth squad so of course they're hungry, the rest were Jo who sounded average but scored, Vieira who sounded decent, Johnson had an off-night but can really argue his heart isn't in it? As for Santa Cruz there are no excuses for him...it's disappointing because we'll get shit of other fans for this but in the wider scheme of things this isn't a disaster, we've waited 34 years we can last another especially if it means Champions League...that's not even mentioning the Europa League and the FA Cup.

As for people saying this highlights our lack of strength in depth I have to take issue with that too...this was not, for the most part, our second string most of these are youngsters not part of the 25-man squad...we have Kolarov, Boateng, Richards, Bridge and Lescott all injured just for the defence, Michael Johnson is still injured while Weiss is on loan and Adebayor and Balotelli are out as well.

We could almost make a full team out of the people I listed above so we do actually have strength in depth, so, you know, shut the fuck up.
did you know they made 8 changes as well ?

it was 10 only shorey played for them at the weekend!!!

Lost the game then Mancini confronts ref to complain about the first WBA goal. WHY? decision will not be changed, but he looks like a dick.

Hope I will feeeeeeel better Saturday afternoon

Balti said:
Yes its another disgrace. City have a divine right to beat other teams including Prem teams away from home. It's the law. Also these players are paid to play in every game whether they are tired, injured or whatever. Lazy twats. Make them play in every game until they deliver silverware. Mancini out. Sheikh out. Everyone out.

Made me LOL mate :-)

JoeMercer'sWay said:
rastus said:
Dissapointed, but it could have been worse imagine getting beat at home to Northampton.....ahhh thats better

our result is worse, with our resources, aspirations and want to be a big trophy winning club, tonight was just...incredible.

So because of our resources,aspirations etc we should beat every mother *ucker we play? every time? and if we dont we are just crap! and the manager is crap? In the grand scheme of things this is one result I wont be losing any sleep over tonight. Infact Im glad he played the young lads and gave them some experience and also Im sure he learnt a few things about one or two of them aswell. as I said before you win some you lose some but to say things like digrace and mancini better deliver now and he better do this and that is just unreal imo.

Balti said:

That's a disgraceful post Balti, we don't have any divine right....oh hang on, sorry.....

We all wanted to win tonight, and perhaps win the Carling Cup, but our first team will get beat by similar teams this season, oh wait we already have been....

I'll take tonight's result if we win next Thursday though.

theres only one carlito said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:
our result is worse, with our resources, aspirations and want to be a big trophy winning club, tonight was just...incredible.

So because of our resources,aspirations etc we should beat every mother *ucker we play? every time? and if we dont we are just crap! and the manager is crap? In the grand scheme of things this is one result I wont be losing any sleep over tonight. Infact Im glad he played the young lads and gave them some experience and also Im sure he learnt a few things about one or two of them aswell. as I said before you win some you lose some but to say things like digrace and mancini better deliver now and he better do this and that is just unreal imo.

so you don't want us to win trophies, take things seriously and be successful?

fine, have no aspirations then.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.