A disgrace?

We could all argue till were blue in the face (excuse the pun) but at the end of the day football is a business and about winning. Any trophy is something just to get started! Can't belive we have the audacity to play such a weakened side against a team that's very good at home. I will be delighted if we win on Saturday but still will be gutted about tonight.

Another thing about tonight, rest most of the team for chelsea but then play one of the most on form and creative attacking players we have in aj. Slightly puzzling

We win on saturday and Mancini will be forgiven. Guidetti looked decent though, i thought he looked like he was carrying a bit of timber at the start but he's quite quick to be fair to him,definitely one to watch

jord_theblue said:
We could all argue till were blue in the face (excuse the pun) but at the end of the day football is a business and about winning. Any trophy is something just to get started! Can't belive we have the audacity to play such a weakened side against a team that's very good at home. I will be delighted if we win on Saturday but still will be gutted about tonight.

Another thing about tonight, rest most of the team for chelsea but then play one of the most on form and creative attacking players we have in aj. Slightly puzzling

That suggests to me he won't be starting on Saturday which I think is extremely puzzling.

No argument mate just a healthy discussion :-)

disco dancer said:
We win on saturday and Mancini will be forgiven. Guidetti looked decent though, i thought he looked like he was carrying a bit of timber at the start but he's quite quick to be fair to him,definitely one to watch

i wont forgive him unless we win a trophy this season.

the point of AJ is interesting. what was the point of playing him if we weren't taking it seriously? there wasn't one. Make your fucking mind up Roberto.

Mancini disrespects smaller teams to much and respects the big teams too much! Fuck looking at the bigger picture celebrating a trophy win would be nice and with Chelsea Liverpool spurs everton and the likes already out we would have a great chance. Makes me sick to think we've literally bottled a game tonight. Players like bellamy couldn't get in our squad apparently so where's the usage of our depth instead of playing a whole defense of youth. I'm actually gutted that after all the emotion that came with our run in the cc last year that we've chucked it away cos our multi million pound players can't play every 3 days for 90 minutes

Ok Lets look @ the biiger picture further -apart from Bellamy (who was causing some sort of dressing room fracas) Mancini is putting his stamp on the squad - Both home games Pool - Blackburn football outstanding away wigan constructive win -spurs good draw - n sunderland unlucky not to take all 3 points nevermind lose- won all europa games easily- Mancini is shipping out Hughsies crocks & forming his own style (stats prove he his better) less goals conceded -more point s gained -however what is more frustrating is this continual -Typical city bothered about the rags ,what they think -Its clear as Day our priorities lie elsewhere -nice to have the Carling Cup -but prefer champs lge football anyday!
Santa Cruz is a disgrace -Dont think Adebeyor will play for us again _However roll on May -WE NEED TIME -the futures bright possibly one of our strongest ever squads & a TEAM ETHIC fuck all the whingers lets them go !

the point of AJ is interesting. what was the point of playing him if we weren't taking it seriously? there wasn't one. Make your fucking mind up Roberto.[/quote]

I think he played the first teamers which he expects not to start on saturday. He clearly didn't want those players to play.

Vieira playing not de jong, barry or yaya as they will be the midfield three

Johnson as he will probably start with Silva, Milner on the flanks.

Roque, Jo as Tevez will start

And Given as Hart will start.

With the exception of SWP who else could he of played due to injuries? I cant think of anyone although it is late at night

CTID Chris said:
Yeah, we should have prioritised the Carling cup.

Forget the Europa League, top 4 in the PL, the FA cup... we'll play our strongest team in the 'mickey mouse' cup.

Get a grip.

Yeah, 'cos we've won loads recently haven't we ? We can afford
to dismiss one of our best opportunities to win one. It doesn't
matter , we can win bigger, better trophies at the drop of a hat,
can't we ? You sound like an arrogant cock.

franksinatra said:

the point of AJ is interesting. what was the point of playing him if we weren't taking it seriously? there wasn't one. Make your fucking mind up Roberto.

I think he played the first teamers which he expects not to start on saturday. He clearly didn't want those players to play.

Vieira playing not de jong, barry or yaya as they will be the midfield three

Johnson as he will probably start with Silva, Milner on the flanks.

Roque, Jo as Tevez will start

And Given as Hart will start.

With the exception of SWP who else could he of played due to injuries? I cant think of anyone although it is late at night[/quote]

if you're prepared to stick guys on a bench or play AJ then you are prepared to play them, so do so, Chelsea isn't an excuse imo and neither is Juve as neither of them really matter massively in terms of the competitions.

I waited all evening, switched my phone off to watch the 'highlights' of tonights match without knowing the score, upon seeing the match I was fuming and knew we'd be beaten before it started due to the team put out, so what if we scored first and held on for a long time with the lead, the end of the story is that in the end we were well beaten in a cup competition by a mediocre team. I was never a mancini in and I'm not a mancini outer but he is doing nothing endear himself to me, this was a winnable comp and he arrogantly pissed it up the wall, beating Chelsea in our next game will not make our season, drawing to Blackburn will (we should be picking up our neccessary points in those games not the top 4 games) I've also never ever (well 29 years) of me supporting city have I ever heard so many rumors of discontent coming from within the city camp-this can be no coincidence that it coincides with mancinis appointment - he
was known for being alloof and arrogant as a footballer...

if you're prepared to stick guys on a bench or play AJ then you are prepared to play them, so do so, Chelsea isn't an excuse imo and neither is Juve as neither of them really matter massively in terms of the competitions.[/quote]

I cant agree with that pal the premiership and europa is much more important than us progressing in the Carling Cup.

If the injury situation was different the team would of been much stronger, but bad luck has played a huge part in his team selection.

Weve got a two huge game in the next seven days. Our aims this season is the top four and beating Juventus would have a much greater impact on our profile than beating West Brom in the Carling Cup

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.