A Few Manchester City Designs/GFX

wtiqur.jpg

5pizwl.jpg

dd4b7.jpg

I don't want to be cheeky and make requests but does anyone have any of CoMS?

I've been looking for good pics to use as wallpaper of CoMS but there aren't many I've found.

mate ya designs are good

do you only just do man city ones or ??

lol check 2 of mine nothing exciting tho lol :P
thanks

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://www.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132336" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=5&t=132336</a>

Erm, well i have been doing banners similar to the ones of Robinho in space, and Tevez as the angel of the north for a good 6months on SoccerManager.com's forum, as part of the graphics board. People request and i make them so they can use them as a banner/signature to put at the end of their posts.

As for requests i tend not to do much, but i've had some people message me to do a wallpaper, banner whatever.

Ooh lovely. Some of them banners/signatures are really nice. You make them for a website?

There are some very clever f*ckers on here.

Quality stuff fellas, ive only just learnt to copy/cut/paste, but absolutely love the work you guys can do.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.