A front 3 of Adebayor, Tevez and Balotelli at home?

A few in this thread have shot their loads before the foreplay has started.

3 games in, 4 quality first team players yet to play a full 90 minutes for us in the league.

Sabster said:
Brwned said:
Don't play the victim Sabster, it doesn't make anyone look good.

If you're going to have controversial opinions you're going to get stick. Shit happens.

The opinion that we have been toothless is hardly contreversial. It is simply the truth

The two aren't mutually exclusive. It might be true, although I'm not even sure it's that, but that doesn't stop it from being controversial. In fact, harsh truths are often the most controversial statements that are made.

moomba said:
A few in this thread have shot their loads before the foreplay has started.

3 games in, 4 quality first team players yet to play a full 90 minutes for us in the league.

I am not complaining, and I am sure we will click.

Just pointing it out to people that think we have played sensationally - we are barely at 60%

Ade could stand around filing his nails and rearranging his dredlocks, Bol could argue with ref and assault opposition players while Tevez practiced chipping the ball over the bar from 6 yards out. Only Joking, Mancini will only play 1 of 3.

The problem is of course, Balotelli is far more seriously injured than the club is letting on.... why are we not hearing the truth? I've heard he is out for at least 6-8 weeks with knee ligament damage ... I really dont understand why we aren't being told this, and what we hope to achieve by covering it up.

blumoonrises said:
The problem is of course, Balotelli is far more seriously injured than the club is letting on.... why are we not hearing the truth? I've heard he is out for at least 6 weeks... I really dont understand why we aren't being told this.

I wish someone would clarify what is up with him.

Im getting worried now that its a long term injury, just something not right about this injury

blumoonrises said:
The problem is of course, Balotelli is far more seriously injured than the club is letting on.... why are we not hearing the truth? I've heard he is out for at least 6-8 weeks with knee ligament damage ... I really dont understand why we aren't being told this, and what we hope to achieve by covering it up.

Well we have got new medical staff as most got paid off when Hughes got the bullett so we don't know how good the medical team are. Plus he had a smash which most likely had some kind of effect on him so it maybe a little longer when we will see him play.

Stillsy said:
blumoonrises said:
The problem is of course, Balotelli is far more seriously injured than the club is letting on.... why are we not hearing the truth? I've heard he is out for at least 6 weeks... I really dont understand why we aren't being told this.

I wish someone would clarify what is up with him.

Im getting worried now that its a long term injury, just something not right about this injury

It is a cause for concern when Kolarov, Boeteng and Balotelli, 3 of our main signings are out for a while... is it something to do with the training..? Both Bellamy and Tevez have expressed their concerns...

I blame that hill at Carrington.. its not right that our players are forced to spend 2 days a week running up it, how many pitches in the prem have hills that steep..? none. I wouldn't mind but they dont even have a ball at their feet whilst doing it...

someone posted a link to an injury news website a few days ago..

it stated that Balo and Boateng were due back on the 11th, but Bridge and Kolarov are unknown return dates..

if they are open about Kolarov and Bridge, i dont see any reason for them to cover up Balos

-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:27 pm --

and didnt he train with the group after his car accident?<br /><br />-- Fri Sep 03, 2010 5:35 pm --<br /><br />heres the link i was talking about

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_premier_league/epl_injury_table.php" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.physioroom.com/news/english_ ... _table.php</a>

blumoonrises said:
How do you know?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.