A front 3 of Adebayor, Tevez and Balotelli at home?

FantasyIreland said:
Sabster said:
That is not the point, we have never been a threat going forward. We had one good move against liverpool but were largely toothless the rest of the time. 3-0 flattered us.
You don't half post some shite!

Watch the game, we played brilliantly, but can you honestly say we ever looked like scoring?

BobKowalski said:
Sabster said:
Watch the game, we played brilliantly, but can you honestly say we ever looked like scoring?

Yes. 3 times to be precise.

FFS, not when we actually scored. Scorelines can flatter teams, we deserved to win no doubt. But did we deserve to score three goals with ONE good move?

I will rephrase the question, did any of the build-up play inspire confidence that we would break down liverpool?

Sabster said:
FantasyIreland said:
You don't half post some shite!

I did,i was there.

It was one of the most complete examples,by a City team,of how i believe football should be played,i have witnessed,AJ,who was our most prominent threat, was terrorising them with every attack,yes attack! we did plenty.

Albeit,a weaker Liverpool side than of days gone by,3-0 was,very much,a fair result.

Sabster said:
BobKowalski said:

FFS, not when we actually scored. Scorelines can flatter teams, we deserved to win no doubt. But did we deserve to score three goals with ONE good move?

I will rephrase the question, did any of the build-up play inspire confidence that we would break down liverpool?

Yes. Especially when we scored.

Sabster said:
BobKowalski said:

Like a previous poster said.......you don't half talk some shit

FantasyIreland said:
Sabster said:

I did,i was there.

It was one of the most complete examples,by a City team,of how i believe football should be played,i have witnessed,AJ,who was our most prominent threat, was terrorising them with every attack,yes attack! we did plenty.

Albeit,a weaker Liverpool side than of days gone by,3-0 was,very much,a fair result.

We had two shots on target. I am not criticizing the method in the Liverpool game as it worked fantastically. But just pointing out that as of yet we have not looked a threat going forward.<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:57 am --<br /><br />
brianstrousers said:
Sabster said:

Like a previous poster said.......you don't half talk some shit

Again I am not criticising the method as it worked.

But truly do you believe we deserved to win 3-0? If the answer is yes, you are either biased or stupid.

blueplan said:
A forward trio of Ade, Super Mario with Tevez as a false '9' will bring out the best in Tevez.
Tevez as an out & out striker, as in our lineup at Sunderland, will be a waste. At times Tevez has a proclivity to drop deep to fetch his own ball as we have too many holding (not enough creative) midfielders and no threat upfront except our width. BTW who is AJ/Milner going to cross to?

What exactly do you think a false 9 is? Seems to me you're describing a typical Argentinian No. 10...<br /><br />-- Thu Sep 02, 2010 12:49 pm --<br /><br />
Sabster said:
I am not negative, I am impartial. On the contrary I am very positive, I think we have the best strike force in the world.

Heh, this guy's gold! He's a wind-up surely?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.