A fully fit Micah or Zab?

Kenney_The_Blue

Honestly can't decide.

I think both are awesome and I know one or the other would do well against certain teams, e.g Richards for his height.

But if you HAD to pick your best back 4 for city (everyone available) who would be your RB?

before the last 6 games of last season i would have said Micah all day long.

now i really can't choose. I still think Micah is much more effective attacking wise, as we have been missing those surging runs to the byline which often result in a dangerous pull back or a penalty, but to his credit Zab has improved on the ball a lot and is still capable of getting into the box.

Basically I don't mind, as you say they both suit different games, what a problem to have eh!

Depends who we are playing.

Against Arsenal we could have had ten with Micah on top form.

But Zabaleta is a rock defensively and I love him in equal measure

I think Micah at his very best is probably better than Zab, but Zab is more consistent and reliable.

I have no idea, i don't think it's a big problem though. Micah is a bit injury prone and Zab will always pick up knocks by the way he plays, we can keep them both fit, fresh and playing regularly.

depends who we are playing tbh

zab is the better, more dependable defender, but micah is quicker, stronger and better going forward

both would have their advantages against any team in the division, but if we were playing a cup final and both were fit, i'd pick zab

tough one, but zabs for me.

love micah still and when we're in 4 competitions then there's plenty of game time for both.

i also rate maicon.<br /><br />-- Tue Jan 22, 2013 1:01 pm --<br /><br />
eshiers1 said:
depends who we are playing tbh

zab is the better, more dependable defender, but micah is quicker, stronger and better going forward

both would have their advantages against any team in the division, but if we were playing a cup final and both were fit, i'd pick zab

actually i'd go with this.

Could Zab not play in midfield (defensive midfielder)? Certainly fill Me De jongs boots.

But if it came down to RB - you would have to go with the Zab at the mo

Richards for back up CB/RB

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.