A fully fit Micah or Zab?

Zab any day IMO
I think hes excellent going forward as well as defending.

Zabs for his reliability, Richards for his power, a very tuff call......going to go with Zabs he has the shirt at the moment and doesn't let us down, may not offer the threat Richards does going forward but I can live with that

Micah (playing our 4-2-3-1 formation), Zab (playing traditional 4-4-2).

Horses for course is the answer. Zab is a great player but we really have missed Micah's surging runs and overlaps this season. It probably accounts for most of the 15+ goals that we are behind last seasons tally at this stage. Zab can play LB, RB, RDM - very versatile. Micah can play RB & RCH (I think he could play AM in Ya Ya role too if pushed).

The form Zaba is in right now you'd have to favour him.

In the long run though we can have both, Mancini will rotate in equal measure imo.

Oh GOD!
How to pick now. 6/8 months ago Micah. Now.........Oh god.
Zab.....no Micah...no........???
I really can't decide but if put up against the wall. Zab.

I think.

zab

But with games as important as they are and as frequent, we need both to rotate and rest. Plus both players can move positions slightly...

What a choice to have, all of premier league must envy !

Love Zaba but it's got to be Micah, Pablo has been awesome but Micah is on another level.

I am probably going to get stick for this but I honestly believe Micah is the best right sided wingback in europe and how he gets overlooked by England for Johnson, Jones & Walker is baffling.

What a problem to have. Two great right backs both are city through and through and both are warriors. In the old days id be tearing my hair out at Richards not tracking back to help the defence but its a different City these days and hes a much improved player. However zabba has been very impressive and on current form you'd be hard pressed not to pick him.

Micah was superb in the run in last season, but with the form Zab is in right now it wouldn't be fair to drop him. Plenty of years left for Michah to shine. A great problem to have for RM tho.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.