A fully fit Micah or Zab?

Both great players, but Zab all the way for me. He epitomises everything good about the English game. And despite Micah's obvious pace advantage, Zab seems to find space and has pitched in with goals and great crosses.

notaraginsight said:
Both great players, but Zab all the way for me. He epitomises everything good about the English game. And despite Micah's obvious pace advantage, Zab seems to find space and has pitched in with goals and great crosses.

Disagree, 1 assist all season I think. Far and away his biggest weakness which is a shame because he's a wonderful defender. I imagine he's working on his final ball as hard as he's worked on the rest of his game though.

Zab,i'd have him above anyone else.
In the early days he was unpredictable,hasty and generally a loose cannon - he has matured into Mr dependable.

In the trenches,he's one man i'd want at my side - a true warrior.

mansour's tow ropes said:
before the last 6 games of last season i would have said Micah all day long.

now i really can't choose. I still think Micah is much more effective attacking wise, as we have been missing those surging runs to the byline which often result in a dangerous pull back or a penalty, but to his credit Zab has improved on the ball a lot and is still capable of getting into the box.

Basically I don't mind, as you say they both suit different games, what a problem to have eh!

This ^ word for word

When he's playing like this you have to play Zab, but when fully fit Richards poses more attacking threat both down the wing and in the air. I'd quite like to see Zab playing right midfield with Richards as wing back in a 3-5-2 which is a formation Mancini like experimenting with. Perhaps later in the season when have the title wrapped up with 4 games left!!!

sergiokun said:
Both great players and will depend on who we play

Zabba for big games

That's probably the way I would go.If both play to their absolute best it would have to be Micah as he can be unplayable and world class but without considering the extremes I would go for Zaba for his consistency and being a slightly better defender than Micah who can just lose concentration at times in key moments.

That's where the priority is on the defensive part of the game but if we are more concerned about the attacking part I would go for Micah with his power,pace and heading ability.He really does seem to have learned the skill of timing his breaks and I feel is more likely to deliver when he gets there.

Isn't it great to have the 2 of them...not to mention Maicon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.