A Grimsby Town post...lifes not bad lads!

Barrow can fúck off. I’ve been all over the country and beyond to watch my team, but frankly I just don’t have the stomach to visit any town which makes Scunthorpe look like fúcking St. Tropez.............Simply brilliant.

I feel for the guy, but Barnet are my second team, so Grimsby can f*ck off this season. They are welcome to come back up next season, just as long as Barnet doesn't go down next season either.

To be fair, Grimsby have always been a bit shit!!! I mean any team that has the chant "fishing til ya die" aimed at them can't expect a glorious future!!! But, fair play to that guy, it just goes to show that football has this truly unfathomable way about it, which makes fans keep coming back for more.

BSP isn't that bad....probably as good or better than League 2 to be honest, the whole stigma because it's 'non-league' is a bit anachronistic now.

Some big clubs down there (relatively speaking) ....Oxford, Luton, Wrexham, York City, Wimbledon, Exeter (I think still are).

good fans, some good ultras group even and better atmospheres than a lot of the higher leagues. Okay not at Ebbsfleet v. Hayes & Yeading but you know what I mean...

Great stuff! Grimsby have just gained someone who wants them to get promoted from the BluSqPrem next season!

A small part of me still wishes City were shit, it was more fun! It's all dead serious now and it can be a bit annoying! But then I get all excited at the thought of what is to come!

And I think we deserve the success so much more than Liverpool or United fans do, they just turn up easy as fuck from anywhere and everywhere - even with no ties to the north west of England let alone the cities the clubs are in or even the clubs themselves - and have had decades of just watching their clubs win stuff! That must mean nothing!!

And fuck Everton with their 106 years in the top flight, that makes them proper shit cos in all them years they've not won anywhere near the amount of things other clubs have won so where have their ups and downs been? their history must be boring as fuck - and they bellow out "and if you know your history" in the shit [stolen from Celtic] song they sing! At least we've got some character to our history and although it is not even half of what these Grimsby fans have written about that has been posted in this thread, we can relate a little bit compared to Liverpool United and Everton fans!

These Grimsby fans have made me a little more...*couldn't think of the right word so I'll say 'RRRRrrrrrrrrrrroooaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggghhhhh'*; for our last 3 games! COME ON CITY!!!

Best thing i have read for along time - fella no matter what i shall now be looking out for Grimbys results

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.