A HG Keeper

spot on but city are keeping pathways clear which is why we bought caballero not young hg and why we have allowed the rb and lb to age past peak. our club trained are more important than hg

If we can plan to that level I will be delighted, love gods own club!

Unless we want to sell Clichy (and I don't see that happening) Willy is our best and really only reasonable choice at this point.

Unless we want to sell Clichy (and I don't see that happening) Willy is our best and really only reasonable choice at this point.
For champs league our HG would be clichy, delph, sterling, hart I assume. If we sign more we will only have to bin a decent squad member.

I think denayer, lopes, will be club trained and we may not fill the others as gunn etc can be b list.

Now if we could sign schmeichel that would make a real real difference

In the prem we have the likes of sterling , ichanebo, Unal, all who can be on our b list

For champs league our HG would be clichy, delph, sterling, hart I assume. If we sign more we will only have to bin a decent squad member.

I think denayer, lopes, will be club trained and we may not fill the others as gunn etc can be b list.

Now if we could sign schmeichel that would make a real real difference

In the prem we have the likes of sterling , ichanebo, Unal, all who can be on our b list

Don't think we want to do that again unless there is a really really good reason. I don't see the reason at this point. We aren't going to get a better back up keeper at this point. I don't see us going after a foreign player that is so good that it would be worth it to get a weaker backup keeper and bin a squad player from the CL.

Homegrown: Green, Forster, Foster, Szczesny, Krul, Heaton, Zieler, Butland, Ruddy
Club trained: Schmeichel, Hennessey, Westwood, Karius

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.