a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lee-mcfc said:
Citycitytid said:
100 pages of pure shit, with the exception of Tolmies opening post, this thread should have been locked as i've spent a few hours on it with people spouting out pure guess work.

But i guess this is why i'm addicted to Bluemoon.

excatly this.

If you don't like it then GO AWAY!

I am sure off topic needs a hand debating barm vs muffin.

ps - If you do go, tell them its barm.

I'm really not convinced Kaka would be a possibility. His best mates in the Brazil squad are Robinho and Elano, neither of whom have had the best experiences at City. I doubt either of them will have given him a glowing reference.

Then there's the media storm that was kicked up with our bid to sign him from Milan. A lot of that was down to the protests from the Milan fans but there was a lot of negativity about it at the time, wouldn't that be in the back of his mind now?

He's only been at Madrid for one season, he didn't have the best of times but he did have an injury interrupted season. I would have thought a player of his ability would like to stay for at least another season to prove just how good he is.

From City's point of view, we've tried to sign Kaka before, it failed, we got a lot of grief for it. He moved on to Madrid, where for whatever reasons he hasn't exactly covered himself in glory. Maybe this particular boat has sailed....that said, he's been a fantastic player over the years and it'd be very interesting if we got him.

bluegonads said:
tevezinblue said:
Acording to a source works in the booking centre for British Airways - processed a seat from Madrid on a 4pm flight to Manchester for one Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite.

oh crap, so its not kaka then.
well who is this bloke?

Cryptic question eh

Which bloke do you mean - tevezinblue, a source, or Ricardo ....?

I havent read through the last 15 pages but i seen a few hints towards kaka...... I got a pm of a poster last week infact a week to this very day here are the pm's i'm sure the poster won't mind me posting the messages. I'll leave his name out for now!

The first was this.........

Message subject: Re: Rumour......
Sent: Wed Jul 07, 2010 3:57 pm
To: The Fixer
Just to say, expect a big bit of transfer news regarding Man City in the next week.

So i replied who bla bla, he then sent me this......

Message subject: Re: Rumour......
Sent: Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:19 pm
To: The Fixer
Kaka's reps have been discussing a move here the moment Brazil went out of the World Cup. I'd say it's nailed-on myself... Thought I'd tell you as you're a good chap.

God's honest truth i got these pm's.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.