a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jonnos left peg said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to clear up apparent confusion.

We will not be the ones pissed off - it will be the rest of football when we are done.

Were signing Fergietime...RESULT!!!

Nah - we're buying Howard Webb, Mike Dean, Stuart Atwell etc etc

blueinsa said:
I'll say it again.

Very quiet on here this morning, no Zin, TH or Ajay!?

Silva is breaking now but could we be in store for more news than him today?

I am sure when I speak on behave of us all!

Sometimes we just can't be bothered.....

Ajay said:
blueinsa said:
I'll say it again.

haha,

any news ajay?

Ajay said:
blueinsa said:
I'll say it again.

Understood mate but i can assure you, the minority of idiots that abuse you are just that, a minority.

The majority who log on to the transfer forum, do so looking for snippets of info from yourself, TH and the likes.

Yesterday i started to hit the post report button, always said i wouldnt but some posters are unable to comply with a few rules and i dont see why they should spoil this forum for the rest of us, and yourself for that matter.

For people at work:

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294593/David-Silva-arrives-complete-Manchester-City-medical.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... dical.html</a>

David Silva arrives in Manchester to complete his medical ahead of £24m City switchBy Sportsmail Reporter Last updated at 10:54 AM on 14th July 2010
Comments (0) Add to My Stories Spanish World Cup winner David Silva arrived for his medical this morning ahead of completing his £24million switch to Manchester City.

The midfielder has agreed a £160,000-a-week deal at Eastlands and will officially be unveiled once he has the green light from City's medical team.

On his way: David Silva gives his thumbs up on his arrival for the medical
Silva will sign a four-year deal to join fellow new boys Yaya Toure and Jerome Boateng - brought in from Barcelona and Hamburg respectively - at City.

On agreeing the move last month, he said: 'I have enjoyed six years at Valencia, they discovered me as a footballer and they will always be a special club for me.

'The time is right for me to seek a new challenge, and I am thrilled about playing in England with Manchester City.
Raring to go: Silva will cost City £24m
'I believe the Premier League is one of the best competitions in the world and I want to bring success to City and win trophies for them.
'I want to say that I always hoped to come to Manchester City and I am excited about my future there.

'They are a club with a great future with fantastic players. I want to be an important player in Manchester City's history.

Winner: David Silva was part of the Spain squad who lifted the World Cup
'There has been a lot of speculation about me in the British and Spanish media, and I need to fully concentrate on playing for Spain in the World Cup.
'That is why my advisers have been dealing with City for me so that I can have my attentions only on South Africa and playing well for my national team.'

Read more: <a class="postlink" href="http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-1294593/David-Silva-arrives-complete-Manchester-City-medical.html#ixzz0teMFoJ9N" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z0teMFoJ9N</a>

blueinsa said:
Ajay said:

Understood mate but i can assure you, the minority of idiots that abuse you are just that, a minority.

The majority who log on to the transfer forum, do so looking for snippets of info from yourself, TH and the likes.

Yesterday i started to hit the post report button, always said i wouldnt but some posters are unable to comply with a few rules and i dont see why they should spoil this forum for the rest of us, and yourself for that matter.

+1

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Just to clear up apparent confusion.

We will not be the ones pissed off - it will be the rest of football when we are done.

Tolmie - when you say "the rest of football" do you mean the fans or the clubs?

My guess is that if it is the clubs rather than the fans it is likely to be a player that a lot of teams have been coverting... I'm going to stick my neck out here and guess that we are after Ozil who had a great world cup in "Africa" - ;)

It's interesting that Baconface has now said he's no interest in signing Ozil, does this mean that we are in for him?

Hydemcfc said:
It's interesting that Baconface has now said he's no interest in signing Ozil, does this mean that we are in for him?
I hope not, that would feel like buying for buyings sake; Silva, Yaya, Milner? Do we need another midfielder?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.