a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tolmie I bought a bonzai tree today from lidl for a fiver , although I don't see my favourite aunty very often do you think I should've gone for the 2 for 8 quid as she would've loved it .

Rammy Blue said:
I will be extremely happy if Kolarov is next through the door, personally don't rate Bridge as high as some on here and this imo will be an enormous step up in class.

Everything I've seen of Kolarov he has looked one hell of a player.

i Don't know much about this lad other than what people post on here, judging by the excitement on here and competition for places i'd be made up, but how good is he?

(at least i'm honest not like that tosspot Mike Graham)

Goal.(I know)

Manchester City Agree Deal To Sign Aleksandar Kolarov From Lazio - Report
Mario Balotelli signing is also reportedly on the cards...
By Subhankar Mondal
Jul 15, 2010 6:30:00 PM

Manchester City have reached an agreement with Lazio to sign left-back Aleksandar Kolarov, according to reports.

Sky Sport 24 claims that the two clubs met in Rome on Thursday and agreed upon a deal. The 24-year-old has been coveted by a plethora of clubs in the transfer market but it seems the Premier League outfit will secure his services.

The exact details of the deal are yet to emerge.

Man City are also reportedly close to signing Mario Balotelli from Inter. The teenage striker is on the radar of the Citizens and it's been suggested that City officials have already held talks with Inter representatives on Thursday evening and have been informed that Balotelli will not be sold for a small price.

Balotelli has been heavily linked with a move to the City of Manchester Stadium for the past several weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.