a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Gazzetta della sporte, we are in negotiatons about Kolarov and Balotelli.
Looks like we got Kolarov for 18-19 mill euros

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/</a>

OK not ITK or trying to WUM but i do read italian and the Lazio fans think its a done deal as well, and not for the reported monopoly money being mentioned.

From what i've been able to see we went in with a bid of 16m the Lazio president said they wanted 20m+ so city backed off and went back in yesterday with a 19m take it or leave it offer. Lazio or City will make an announcement tomorrow.

It seems its handshakes all round.

Don't shoot the messenger...

EDIT: fee is Euros not pounds...bargain!!

corrigan of norway said:
According to Gazzetta della sporte, we are in negotiatons about Kolarov and Balotelli.
Looks like we got Kolarov for 18-19 mill euros

<a class="postlink" href="http://www.gazzetta.it/" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.gazzetta.it/</a>

If we get these two it will be down to Bobby Manc.. :)

Jonnos left peg said:
OK not ITK or trying to WUM but i do read italian and the Lazio fans think its a done deal as well, and not for the reported monopoly money being mentioned.

From what i've been able to see we went in with a bid of 16m the Lazio president said they wanted 20m+ so city backed off and went back in yesterday with a 19m take it or leave it offer. Lazio or City will make an announcement tomorrow.

without meaning to add anymore to the cliches, its not done until the ole fat lady sings - but there does feel like that swarming certainty from all areas that this is going to happen - and what a fookin buy this lad will be, our own Roberto bloody Carlos!!!

Jonnos left peg said:

EDIT: fee is Euros not pounds...bargain!!
Great piece of business if this comes off

Matt Diablo said:
Jonnos left peg said:

without meaning to add anymore to the cliques, its not done until the ole fat lady sings - but there does feel like that swarming certainty from all areas that this is going to happen - and what a fookin buy this lad will be, our own Roberto bloody Carlos!!!

don't know that much about him, is he that good yeh?<br /><br />-- Thu Jul 15, 2010 7:02 pm --<br /><br />
Matt Diablo said:
Jonnos left peg said:

without meaning to add anymore to the cliques, its not done until the ole fat lady sings - but there does feel like that swarming certainty from all areas that this is going to happen - and what a fookin buy this lad will be, our own Roberto bloody Carlos!!!

don't know that much about him, is he that good yeh?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.