a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Del_Bosque said:
With Marwood dealing with Lazio and Cook with Inter, I'd say Kolarov done pending medical. Ballotelli haggling over fee then should be done.

Back to England to tie up Milner next week when he get back from holdays, then push on for Dzeko.

Like it, like it...but don't forget to leave anyone behind, bud...

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Del_Bosque said:
With Marwood dealing with Lazio and Cook with Inter, I'd say Kolarov done pending medical. Ballotelli haggling over fee then should be done.

Back to England to tie up Milner next week when he get back from holdays, then push on for Dzeko.

Like don't leave 'Maicon' behind?

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Del_Bosque said:

Come on spill.
You know it makes sense.

tolmie's hairdoo said:
Del_Bosque said:

could it be the WOW signing we shouldnt be leaving behind tolmie? does cook know he has a extra passenger ;-)

Graeme Souness said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Graeme, How's Sandbanks treating ya ;)

This is Allan (with a double L, which means you really thought about it, more than you really should have, unless this has personal relevance to you!) and Pat's favourite song...

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zB8txXS2PFs[/youtube]
:( Thanks tolms. That's beautiful. Where you giggin tomorrow mate? I'll be there.

probably here,,,,,, he is our resident DJ ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.