a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Fixer said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Inter Milan are doing some VERY SERIOUS thinking at present.

They just haven't seen a certain set of proposals, coming.

Koralov, told to chill...very much along lines of Yaya, basic dick-measuring content.

Medical still on course.

Such an exciting week ahead.

Tripple offer sneijder, maicon, balotelli......they wouldn't of seen that coming :O)

Edit: lol jake we think a like :)

my god!!!! imagine if that came off (no pun intended...;).... ) we'd basicly be buying the champions of Europe's 3 best players....

*shivers at the thought of it*

chav-ER-garry-dough said:
The Fixer said:
Tripple offer sneijder, maicon, balotelli......they wouldn't of seen that coming :O)

Edit: lol jake we think a like :)

my god!!!! imagine if that came off (no pun intended...;).... ) we'd basicly be buying the champions of Europe's 3 best players....

Would be one hell of a coup mate, however very hard to pull off imo.
No doubting Rafa will want his own players etc so Glenn Johnson coming in for Maicon, Mascherano although not a direct replacement for sneijder plus they would have a load of dough to buy a quality striker!

With all you kids on here I always find the endless masturbation talk over signing players a form of grooming, but if Sneijder signed for City???

The Fixer said:
chav-ER-garry-dough said:

Would be one hell of a coup mate, however very hard to pull off imo.
No doubting Rafa will want his own players etc so Glenn Johnson coming in for Maicon, Mascherano although not a direct replacement for sneijder plus they would have a load of dough to buy a quality striker!

Almost impossible I would suggest! Sounds great in theory but getting 3 top players in a single deal like that is unheard of as far as I am aware!

SouthStand211 said:
I'll leave SSN off today then
I hoestly and truthfully would not bother.

I was seriously passing on good advice last night along with one other poster.

SSN not what itvwas, particularly when it comes to City

OrigamiNinja said:
tolmie's hairdoo said:
Yeah, swap deal involving Robbie!....

Ntini would give that deal serious consideration!

its-a-deal.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.