a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quick question: People who say we won't sign (insert player name) because they're too big a player to attract.

Why and how then did David Silva, Carlos Tevez, Emmanuel Adebayor and Yaya Touré? If we can attract that type of quality then surely this inferiority complex of the club to a certain calibre of player should be eradicted purely through the proof being certain "superstars" donning the blue shirt next season.

Cook has learned from his mistakes, he now realises how to negotiate deals sucessfully and that has been proven this transfer window. Do not underestimate the pulling power this "project" of major ambition has, do not underestimate the plans off-field for the club and certainly the other players who we will be signing making us a much more attractive proposition.

I wish people would have more belief in the staff at City to bring, if not the cremé de la cremé as I put it yesterday, then certainly the step down from them i.e the 2nd class superstars - pre-CL qualification standard.

I just don't see any reason for players not to join and Kaká and those who rejected the chance to join us early doors will have rejected the chance to win silverwear long-term. I gauruntee it!

We are in a no win situation when it comes to signing players. We sign a big name player and he's only here for the money,we fail to sign a big name player and we are being snubbed as "Not a big enough Club".

I feel quite sorry for the players that we do sign, they are branded as Mercenaries,Money Grabbers, No Class etc etc. Our rivals won't even consider that top players may genuinely believe we are a club that is going places.

A message to Tolmie and Zin from Deliah..[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z_8JLkwzpd0[/youtube]

:)

My guess from the clues is Gyan.

"A show stopper" his penalty miss did just that for Ghana.

"i dreamed a dream" Was quoted saying that it is his dream to play in the PL

"Africa" well he's African need say no more.

Can't relate to "it's kind of magic though?"

paphos-mcfc said:

it's a kind of magic= queen= humphrey bogart in classic film,"AFRICAN Queen"

samharris said:
paphos-mcfc said:

Could be a winner SH, TH also quoted earlier that a medical team were in Sa during the the tournament, although this could have been for anyone. Not sure what anyone else thinks about Gyan, I reckon he'd fit in to the squad. The guy is a workhorse and isn't scare at running at defences.

samharris said:
caster-semenya-0011.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.