a little birdie...Torres et al...

Status
Not open for further replies.
fbloke said:
The 3 strongest squads, best to last in world footie for the start of the season

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Manchester City

Doesnt mean we win the league but I reckon that we will be accurate.

And boy that looks good dont you think?

!

It does look good, but who has come up with it and what did they use to determine who had the best squads.<br /><br />-- Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:18 am --<br /><br />
Shay Guevara said:
It's obviously either Kaka or Drogba.

Both show stoppers, Kaka didn't reject us, Milan did remember. Cookie still probably in touch with his dad. As for Drogba, he's exactly the type of mercenary that would be attracted by our money, and signing him would piss me off for one.

Drogba is 33 or something and Kaka is hardly setting the world alight these days. I would be disappointed with those two.

hi im new on this

i wud love to see aguero in a city shirt,

he has great skill, strength and pace. he has also played wit tevez (argentina) so the partnership up front wud not be hard to form......

he is young and only lacks height.

and this would be something to piss off chelsea as they were in for him too...

wat ye think?

Cobwebcat said:
fbloke said:
The 3 strongest squads, best to last in world footie for the start of the season

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Manchester City

Fucking get in!

I hope you are right mate. Right now I'd have us 7th

Barca
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Rags
Inter
Arsenal
Us

I think your selling us short there mate, I do not think the rags or Ars squads are anywhere near ours. how many of Arsenals strongest 11 would make ours? Van Persie, Fab and Clichy. Whereas I think NDJ, Yaya Toure, Silva, Tevez, Ade, Lescott, Given, Kompany and probably Barry would start for them. Similar to the rags, I can only think of 2-3 players in there 11 that would make ours, Shrek, Evra and probably Vidic.

Bazzmand Show said:
Cobwebcat said:

Barca
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Rags
Inter
Arsenal
Us

I think your selling us short there mate, I do not think the rags or Ars squads are anywhere near ours. how many of Arsenals strongest 11 would make ours? Van Persie, Fab and Clichy. Whereas I think NDJ, Yaya Toure, Silva, Tevez, Ade, Lescott, Given, Kompany and probably Barry would start for them. Similar to the rags, I can only think of 2-3 players in there 11 that would make ours, Shrek, Evra and probably Vidic.

1000% agree with this our squad is better than the rags even b4 we have finished buying and Arsenal no chance the others I agree with but not for long :)

I think what this World Cup showed us most of all is that where teams played as a team they got better results than squads full of 'star' big name players; in a way that's a pleasing conclusion, and something that Manciti is going to be addressing with our new signings and our new line-up this season.

i dunno if its already been worked out

but i wanna have a stab at the show stopper player

is it robben?????????????

maybe hes not a show stopper but hes the only other person i could think of that someone might rate higher than torres

Cobwebcat said:
fbloke said:

Real Madrid
Barcelona
Manchester City

Fucking get in!

Barca
Real Madrid
Chelsea
Rags
Inter
Arsenal
Us

Replace Arsenal with Bayern then we'd be in agreement :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.